You can call me "Bender"...

moreluck

golden ticket member
Definitely not !! Just that somebody said they didn't think she was very attractive.....when in actuality, she was ahead of her time with the fat lips ala Jolie.

upsman68

"Moilere really pumps my nads." I love this movie. My friends and I watched this movie almost every Friday night after going to our hs basketball games. Also sixteen candles Both great movies

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I think rather than lifechanging I would describe it as eye-opening. I knew there were cliques but didn't think they were that clearly defined. I thought it was a very good movie in which all of the characters worked well together. I did notice one central theme--they all hated their parents.

I also didn't think Molly Ringwald was all that hot. Now, Ally Sheedy...

Any "hotness" that Ally Sheedy might have had sort of evaporated for me during the scene when she drew the picture and shook a bunch of her dandruff on it to imitate snow. She was a great actress and an attractive woman but in that movie she played a head case.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Any "hotness" that Ally Sheedy might have had sort of evaporated for me during the scene when she drew the picture and shook a bunch of her dandruff on it to imitate snow. She was a great actress and an attractive woman but in that movie she played a head case.

She did clean up nicely toward the end of the movie.