You can't make this stuff up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
here all dex 8's including p2 resi get same day re-attempts... get real folks
We only have to reattempt businesses and corrected addresses. I've gotten to where if there's a number for the recipient, I'll call them myself. I don't want to have to drive miles back to the stop.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
here all dex 8's including p2 resi get same day re-attempts... get real folks

Whoa! We have same-day reattempts on business DEX 8s; must have 15 minutes between attempts. No change to resi DEX 8s.

Last edited:

59 Dano

coming to a sta near u

There's some variation between districts. A couple of years ago there was an initiative to improve same-day resolution of DEX 8's and no one paid any attention to it. And now, here we are!

59 Dano

sent out a pm courier tonight to do 3rd attempts on resi's.... get freaking real.

Your station and/or market and/or district must have had a TERRIBLE resolution rate. We don't even have 2nd attempts if they have posted hours that say they are closed that day because the stop is hit with a DEX 17 after the initial DEX 8.

59 Dano

Can you read? these are residential stops not business

Yes, and I'm aware of that. That's probably why I pointed out that WOW, YOU GUYS MUST HAVE A BAD RESOLUTION RATE. My comment about closed businesses was about closed businesses.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
sent out a pm courier tonight to do 3rd attempts on resi's.... get freaking real.

Your station and/or market and/or district must have had a TERRIBLE resolution rate. We don't even have 2nd attempts if they have posted hours that say they are closed that day because the stop is hit with a DEX 17 after the initial DEX 8.

Can you read? these are residential stops not business

Yes, and I'm aware of that. That's probably why I pointed out that WOW, YOU GUYS MUST HAVE A BAD RESOLUTION RATE. My comment about closed businesses was about closed businesses.
You're lying. Either that or you just can't keep up on topic.

Does MT3 home-school you?

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Best for you to sit on the sidelines, Cactus. Grown-ups are conversing. Thanks. :::headpat:::
We are conversing. That is except for your contributions. That's called BSing.

Are you still paying on that student loan from the University Of Smoke & Mirrors?

dvalleyjim

You guys will love this one. I heard someone got fired a few months ago for using their gas card for personal use. Just found out HOW he used it. He had gotten fired from UPS. I guess he was waiting to hear if he got his job back or not, meanwhile working at FedEx. When he found out he DID get his job back, he took a trip to NC using his FedEx card, and while at a gas station there, was filling up other people's gas tanks. His final FU to fedex. Classic!! LMAO!!
Oh, that's classic, love it!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
We have a newer courier (less than a year) who just won the bid on a FT Mon-Fri day route. Started it last week. Lucky guy. Also last week, he informed his manager, "I won't be here next week. I have plans." Wuuuut???

I guess we'll all find out if his "plans" include future employment at FedEx when he comes back.

Purplepackage

We have a newer courier (less than a year) who just won the bid on a FT Mon-Fri day route. Started it last week. Lucky guy. Also last week, he informed his manager, "I won't be here next week. I have plans." Wuuuut???

I guess we'll all find out if his "plans" include future employment at FedEx when he comes back.

Must be a pretty bad route of it's mon-fri and someone with that little seniority won it.

Off topic but isn't it funny that the only routes that get added anymore (at least at my station) are always Tuesday-saturday

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Must be a pretty bad route of it's mon-fri and someone with that little seniority won it.

Off topic but isn't it funny that the only routes that get added anymore (at least at my station) are always Tuesday-saturday
Nope. Lots of turnover. People go full time fast at my station.

whenIgetthere

Off topic but isn't it funny that the only routes that get added anymore (at least at my station) are always Tuesday-Saturday

We have three employees with under two years with FT M-friend routes now. We went thru a period when it seemed everything went from M-friend to T-S, in fact my route was M-friend before I bid on it, but they bid it out as T-S. I don't mind, with the most seniority on Saturday, I split two weeks next year and have 14 long weekends with personals and floaters.. If I were M-friend, I'd be lucky to get 3 or 4 long weekends.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Same at my station. I was a PT T-S employee and got moved to FT on a M-friend route within 2 months of starting.
That would have never happened once upon a time. You would have had to be a cover driver for years or transfer into a station on a crappy route that no one wanted.

Last edited:

outtatime

That would have never happened once upon a time. You would have had to be a cover driver for years or transfer into a station on a crappy route that no one wanted.
Or luck out and get a route that a 25+ year employee had and made it seem like it was a crappy route (only to milk it for his 10-11 hours a day). Only to find out when a lower seniority courier got the route that it's a gravy route right next to the station that could be finished 2-3 HOURS earlier without even trying. True story.

Status
Not open for further replies.