You can't make this stuff up

Status
Not open for further replies.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Or luck out and get a route that a 25+ year employee had and made it seem like it was a crappy route (only to milk it for his 10-11 hours a day). Only to find out when a lower seniority courier got the route that it's a gravy route right next to the station that could be finished 2-3 HOURS earlier without even trying. True story.

That only happens because the new couriers falsify!!!

/sarcasm

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
And speed, run at every stop and drive while on break.

Bingo. Swing drivers love to "kill" routes, and impress management, especially if they are wanting to get into management. Half our station works through breaks, and the "heroes" always try and make the regulars look bad.

I just laugh when they crash and burn, or management turns on them.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Bingo. Swing drivers love to "kill" routes, and impress management, especially if they are wanting to get into management. Half our station works through breaks, and the "heroes" always try and make the regulars look bad.

Excuses, excuses.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You're lying. Either that or you just can't keep up on topic.

Does MT3 home-school you?

Yes, in the wood shed. Matt has the latest copy of "Whipping Your Boy" co-authored by Denny Hastert and Jerry Sandusky. I guess Dano is quite the student.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Yes, in the wood shed. Matt has the latest copy of "Whipping Your Boy" co-authored by Denny Hastert and Jerry Sandusky. I guess Dano is quite the student.
Don't you ever get tired of this idiotic back and forth with @59 Dano? Give it up already! If he's a shill, who GAF?! Put him on ignore or just ignore his posts. It's so friggin old!

outtatime

Don't you ever get tired of this idiotic back and forth with @59 Dano? Give it up already! If he's a shill, who GAF?! Put him on ignore or just ignore his posts. It's so friggin old!
It too does strike me as really odd and quite obsessive with Dano. Oh right, it's to "warn" others how crappy FedEx is.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
59 Dano is a "disinformation troll" ready to call you out on anything you've experienced that does not agree with anything in HIS experience, thereby relegating your post to the disinformation rubble heap. So there.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

I'm sorry you don't like it, but I will engage Dano until he eventually goes away. Sooner or later he will pull another Thunder or reveal himself. I GAF because he's a Kool-Aid pusher, and we still have lots of people addicted to the stuff.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I found out today that one of our newer couriers/cover drivers was sent to courier class TWICE. He told management he had already been when they told him the second time he needed to go. They didn't have any record of him going previously. LMAO! And yet we can't afford printer batteries. We had Dispatch, and multiple PM drivers begging for meet ups for batteries today.

I found out today that one of our newer couriers/cover drivers was sent to courier class TWICE. He told management he had already been when they told him the second time he needed to go. They didn't have any record of him going previously. LMAO! And yet we can't afford printer batteries. We had Dispatch, and multiple PM drivers begging for meet ups for batteries today.
Sounds about right.

overflowed

sent to tablet class! from what i've heard that's what training is now
Yup, I've seen it recently. Then, they get upset at them for not knowing what the hell they're doing. Sounds like a great money saver till you stop to think that they are training these people to drive large vehicles in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.