You can't make this stuff up

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Even if they did, I wouldn't refer anyone I liked.

Exactly what is happening. In fact, the word is most definitely out that this is a place you do not want to work. We take almost anything that walks in the door these days, because that's all we can get.

They perform accordingly, which costs Fred lots of money.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Exactly what is happening. In fact, the word is most definitely out that this is a place you do not want to work. We take almost anything that walks in the door these days, because that's all we can get.

Two thumbs up.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

I help a guy on Saturdays when I work. When I met him Saturday, he had a piece next to an area he'd already done. I asked him why. They've been paving a short cut to the area for a month. He said, "The road was closed". Because he uses his phone to get there, he didn't know that there are THREE other ways to get there. LMAO!

SmithBarney

... Because he uses his phone to get there, he didn't know that there are THREE other ways to get there. LMAO!

We have new hires that have been told repeatedly to stop using their phones... well one got in an accident, another complained that they couldn't do the route 'cuz it wuzn't on google maps... even though the route comes with a brand new laminated map. !spent 11hrs on road to do a 5hr day, never touched the map, just asked for directions from people and dispatch!

Nolimitz

Latest rumor at our station:

FO service to be offered every where! we have domicile/extended rtes. that would be +200 miles from station for 1 FO pkg.... They usually get freight

Cactus

Just telling it like it is

FO service to be offered every where! we have domicile/extended rtes. that would be +200 miles from station for 1 FO pkg.... They usually get freight
Corporate greed knows no bounds. Stupidity too.

Purplepackage

I've heard this also. Someone said they wanted to make a 2pm FO commit in our farthest 4:30 p1 area LOL

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I've heard this also. Someone said they wanted to make a 2pm FO commit in our farthest 4:30 p1 area LOL

We have added quite a few zip codes to our NDA EAM service. We don't get a lot of them but when we do it disrupts our rural drivers' schedules as they have to break off to get them delivered on time.

Status
Not open for further replies.