You can't make this stuff up

Status
Not open for further replies.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Everyone else is the station (not just two, including all swings)) has had OT cut, except one person. As long as the station is below 8%, which we are now, I don't see this persons OT getting cut.

In that case, there's no reason to cut further.

Artee

Next chapter in Management Ineptitude.

At my station we have maybe 30 couriers who take toll roads to get to their routes. Because someone didn't pay the bill, they now have to either use their own money (and hope to get reimbursed) or take the more time consuming way to their routes.

!

We run across that with the FastPass. Just don't stop. Keep rolling and let them bill FedEX. They have cameras and will get the license plate #.

Artee

I've done that when the arm was up thinking the same thing. Mostly, the arm is down though. :(
Oh...we don't have arms....Just keep on rollin. The only time we would stop would be if you get that one nice toll lady at 3am that always had a good story and would give you a couple pieces of candy that would keep you awake for the last hour of the drive.

Signature Only

Blue in Brown
They wouldn't have to do much of anything other than press charges and let the legal system do the rest. Or maybe deduct the expenses from his last check. If I ever had an employee do something like that, I'd find a way to screw him like he'd never been screwed before.
For people who feel as you do, we always reserve our very finest.

Mr. Karma

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Flavor of the week is couriers driving without being properly licensed. Apparently, it's a big problem in my district lately, hence the need for management to have everyone sign a letter this week stating that, yes, I understand a valid license is necessary to drive for FedEx. LMAO!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.