You can't spell Stupid with out UPS

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
sortaisle,

Trying to get a target painted on someone's back? What on earth are you talking about.

Are you ok?

It is apparent that you like to verbally joust with Integrity.

Responding to the original discussion topic and thread, you might try it sometime.

Again and probably not for the last time knowing you, it is an issue and will stay an issue.

This is an internet forum, the issue is part of a thread started by someone other than you.

I appreciate that the op cares enough and takes pride in his job enough to at least want to discuss a poor decision that probably negatively impacts the quality of his work.

Sincerely,
I
I'm a man of my word. And I feel just fine. The target on someones back would be painted on them by their not following managements instructions by your direction. Plus to be clear, I wasn't trying to start a fight and while I don't agree with you all that much so far as the forum is concerned I was being respectful to you and pointing out you were causing friction on a non starter issue. Yes, it sucks he has to work confined as he is, yet he still has to follow instructions.