You delivered a stop too early

BrownTexas

Anybody else been spoken to about delivering a sader account early? It's about time this nonsense comes to an end.
I can see this because their are accounts like "Justice", a girls clothing store, in my area that aren't staffed for a delivery before their sader account time. So delivering early means having their 1 employee leave the front of the store to open the back door. The employee might not care, but the company does.

oldngray

nowhere special
Sometimes the time is set on a national level and the customers actually getting the deliveries have nothing to do with it. They would be happy to get their deliveries earlier but not up to them. UPS believes it is more important to chase a magic number than take care of customers.

beentheredonethat

Sometimes the time is set on a national level and the customers actually getting the deliveries have nothing to do with it. They would be happy to get their deliveries earlier but not up to them. UPS believes it is more important to chase a magic number than take care of customers.
Often at a national level a delivery time is negotiated. The problem is almost everyone wants first thing in the morning with their ground deliveries and last thing in the afternoon\evening with their pickups. Often the customer and UPS negotiate a time for all of their stores for delivery that works out best for both the customer and UPS. Granted any one store may like a delivery later or earlier, but at a national level, the folks who make the decision of which delivery company to use has made a decision and wants UPS to abide by it.

mpeedy

I once was given a pinkslip for delivering footlocker early, before 10 am. When it was discovered that the time window in the board was 12 am to 12:30 pm the slip was ripped up.

The delivery window in the Diad says 1130-1300. I remember about 2 1/2 yrs ago I delivered them after twelve and was told that i was late. Then showed sup the note in the Diad saying 1130-1300. He then says you need to be there by 12. Why the friend* does the Diad have the wrong time? I'm sick of getting nit picked over petty bull:censored2:. Rant over

hyena

Anybody else been spoken to about delivering a sader account early? It's about time this nonsense comes to an end.
It makes no sense to me but the company's paying us to deliver there stuff between certain times. I used to deliver air to a stop before 10:30 but was told by management I couldn't give them there ground at the same time. I had to come back a couple hours later. I didn't get it the customer didn't get it but corporate from both sides wanted it that way.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
The delivery window in the Diad says 1130-1300. I remember about 2 1/2 yrs ago I delivered them after twelve and was told that i was late. Then showed sup the note in the Diad saying 1130-1300. He then says you need to be there by 12. Why the friend* does the Diad have the wrong time? I'm sick of getting nit picked over petty bull:censored2:. Rant over
So, according to this sup, the delivery window for this stop is 30 minutes?