You have insufficient privileges to reply here

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
How does an egotistical narcissist start a thread and then ask it to be locked ?
Sounds like an oxymoron.

xT0wlmhKIvJltvlrOg.gif

oUV9yrtQRx9yo.gif

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Wade Boggs is a scumbag and should be banned from Fenway park !!!! Yes I'm a loyal RedSox fan and I hate that sob !!!
Can't imagine what would make you say that...

It surely wasn't that he wanted a Florida cap for the hall,
and I doubt it was his "alleged" racist comments towards Denny Boyd,
lots of players switch teams and him going to the Yanks doesnt make him a scumbag....

...but wearing a Yankee championship ring to your hall of fame induction which was a result of you being a Redsox...does make you a scumbag!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Can't imagine what would make you say that...

It surely wasn't that he wanted a Florida cap for the hall,
and I doubt it was his "alleged" racist comments towards Denny Boyd,
lots of players switch teams and him going to the Yanks doesnt make him a scumbag....

...but wearing a Yankee championship ring to your hall of fame induction which was a result of you being a Redsox...does make you a scumbag![/QUO if the

All if the above , and a selfish player too

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Wade Boggs was a self centered egotistical nut who only cared about his numbers , the man was a great hitter who probably
Could of hit for more power if he wasn't so worried about his average ,,he went crying to the official scorekeepers to overturn an error once to a hit , ending a Clemons no hitter ,, not that I like that fat cheating bastard !! Then he tries to get some of his teammates into his sex scandal when he was banging some tramp he dragged around the country ,, at the end she tries suing him for money he promised her, then there was the incident with him falling out of his jeep when he had a fight with his wife, ,and let's not forget one of his better ploys ,when he agreed to wear a tampa bay cap into the Hall for a million till the HOF committee put an end to it !!! Class act Boggsy !!!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Wade Boggs is a scumbag and should be banned from Fenway park !!!! Yes I'm a loyal RedSox fan and I hate that sob !!!
Who doesn't choke up, get teary eyed, as we recall Wade Boggs triumphanty riding a horse around Yankee Stadium in celebration, that October night, back in 96?