You know its peak season when....

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Wait, wut ?!?

Peak started before Halloween this year ?

Guess so since i already see X-Mas stuff at the retail stores ...

8d4b240ad37fd04a2d6e9176071e7918.jpg

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
When I stop coming to Brown Cafe due to the seasonal employee threads that over run the site. Guess what guys, we've been having peaks for a long time, your load, dispatch, hours, and anything else you feel like has only happened to you, it's already happened.

You're not special, you're not the first it's happened to, and you're certainly not the last.

Ask yourself before you post, has this happened to someone else, then type that word in the search box. Chances are, you'll pull up threads about it, probably in the last two weeks to boot.

UPyourS

When I stop coming to Brown Cafe due to the seasonal employee threads that over run the site. Guess what guys, we've been having peaks for a long time, your load, dispatch, hours, and anything else you feel like has only happened to you, it's already happened.

You're not special, you're not the first it's happened to, and you're certainly not the last.

Ask yourself before you post, has this happened to someone else, then type that word in the search box. Chances are, you'll pull up threads about it, probably in the last two weeks to boot.
I'm not seasonal, been driving for a while now. Started in preload. Became a driver 2 months after being hired.

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock

I hope when I get older I end up as cool as you.