You know it's peak when...

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
You know it's peak when your management team keeps the fat overweight drivers as extras because they will need seven drivers to help them and it's better to send them home

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We have 60 minute lunches here. Some other drivers and I have only been taking 30 minute lunches (and putting that in the diad ) and not a damn has been given.
As in 60 minutes paid?

I have a 60 minute break too. 10 paid. I take 15-20 minutes code 05. Just about everyday even non peak.

alwaysoverallowed

...when you come to work knowing no matter how fast you hustle that cardboard you'll run out of hours and you say fark it, put in you earbuds and just work 'til 9

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
As in 60 minutes paid?

I have a 60 minute break too. 10 paid. I take 15-20 minutes code 05. Just about everyday even non peak.
We have a 60 minute unpaid lunch break and 2 paid 10 minute breaks here. We don't have the option of doing a 30 minute lunch but lately some of us have been doing it anyway and no one has said a word.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
...those water-retaining sea cows who previously stockpiled Pottery Barn crap have now started stockpiling Zulliy and Lands End crap. (5-9 of said items daily to be gifted to their slackjawed, rimnecked, bucket headed kinfolk like it's COACH and Versace their getting.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I just don't like getting up period. However if I try to use the snooze on my alarm clock, my cat will come and pay me a visit. She has ways of convincing me to get up.
Freak that getting up at the buttcrack of dawn like a dam mom mom or pop pop, I LOVE THAT SLEEPYTIME lol.

cooperjake

Ive nosed into driveways ,left the pkg car running, sheeted and stop completed stops with the car running, turned off orion and ran it my way, didnt shave, drd where i shouldnt, etc etc and noone is saying a thing....cuz its peak

wayfair

swollen member
Ive nosed into driveways ,left the pkg car running, sheeted and stop completed stops with the car running, turned off orion and ran it my way, didnt shave, drd where i shouldnt, etc etc and noone is saying a thing....cuz its peak

telematics reports are killing us with you people.... gotta hear it everyday at PCM

UPSJedi2112

I blast Rush in my truck.
Do NOT let the helper drive, man. Other than that, keep up the good work!