YOU KNOW THE SONG!!!!!! COME ON AND SING ALONG!!!! Thats Amore!!!!!!!!!!

DS

Fenderbender
And to help people study I transcribed it. Now I want to go kill myself. Also the singer sounds like she has a Boston accent at times.
I want to join you in this suicide:sad-very:
I'm glad you you did the transcription, it got me thinking,,,,

Whats next? of course the standards,
You're nobody till somebody stugs you or ...everybody stugs somebody sometime
and for us hourlies,I've grown accustomed to the pace... and... my boss is sick in the head...
and recently the logistics of sending your box of home baked goods from Poland to Alaska,,,
baby theres mould inside

Nimnim

The Nim
You know, I spent a day asking most people I ran across what they thought of the new slogan. Most knew nothing about it, and the general consensus is, "It's gay." This includes various hourlies and members of management on my shift.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You're asking the opinion of the wrong people. It's the customer's opinion about the ad that really matters. If it instructs the public, then it's reached its mark.

Nimnim

The Nim
It's certainly important that the ad does well with the public, but if the employees cringe it detracts from motivation to do the best for customers.

Nimnim

The Nim
If you let a jingle impact the way that you take care of the customers it may very well be time for a self-evaluation.

Not so much the jingle itself, but you know how customers love to repeat things to us. How many times has a customer asked you "What can brown do for you?"

edit: Or asked you if you heard about FedEx and UPS merging...

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Not so much the jingle itself, but you know how customers love to repeat things to us. How many times has a customer asked you "What can brown do for you?"

edit: Or asked you if you heard about FedEx and UPS merging...

This is where a polite smile and "have a nice day" as you are walking out the door come in to play.