You know when

packageguy

You know when peak is here, When drivers brought into office and leaving
with a verbal ...... are there any other buildings out there, going through the same.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
peak is why i give no breaks to drivers during the year

they have to be pre-conditioned to doing the right thing, or everything goes to **** in the winter

Indecisi0n

I'll be getting yelled at today for coming in late. My dispatch is 14.5 hrs! LOL if you don't laugh you'll cry (on full lunch ).

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
In 23 years of driving I've never had a dispatch over 13 and never delivered a box past 8 o'clock. Where do you people work?
count yourself lucky! In my local for the past several years the dispatch has been steadily creeping up,and with the membership not being able to file over 9.5 grievances in November and December we will soon be working until 930 pm or later every day

packageguy

count yourself lucky! In my local for the past several years the dispatch has been steadily creeping up,and with the membership not being able to file over 9.5 grievances in November and December we will soon be working until 930 pm or later every day

Now is the time to make money, if they put it on the table you have to make it......