You know you're a UPS driver if...

32F driver

Or have bad aim..get it all over the floor and the trucks stinks for a week....lol
In the rush of trying to make up time one afternoon, I forgot to cap my wiz bottle when I left it on the 8000 shelf. Let's just say I del'd a few moist packages & I hosed out that shelf & floor when I got back to the building. I absolutely did not want to smell that stench anymore.

HomeDelivery

All of the newer P700's have gutters in the rear corners of the package compartment with 1" holes for water to drain out of.

If your aim is good you can just use those holes. If it isnt, you can use the cardboard tube from inside a roll of DR bags as an "extension" of sorts to guide the stream out of the hole.

nah, just get one of these:

570-75-101.jpg

the bottom of the drain hole has a pinch in it to prevent water from entering into the cargo area/ sorta one-way valve if you will

if car washers doesn't clear that drain hole regularly, they will clog up with dirt... you can ream it out & you need to cram that hose down and it will secure it in place...

porta-urinal!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

570-75-101.jpg

the bottom of the drain hole has a pinch in it to prevent water from entering into the cargo area/ sorta one-way valve if you will

if car washers doesn't clear that drain hole regularly, they will clog up with dirt... you can ream it out & you need to cram that hose down and it will secure it in place...

porta-urinal!
I'm lacking that appendage so maybe I'm wrong.... but isn't it easier to just use a gatorade bottle?

HomeDelivery

yes, it is... i use a detergent bottle

his way of using a modified funnel was just too much; you'll still have that smell in the cargo area

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I'm lacking that appendage so maybe I'm wrong.... but isn't it easier to just use a gatorade bottle?
Nope.

If it holds pee, it will spill pee and futthermore it will spill that pee at the worst possible time and place according to Murphys Law. I want to aim the pee OUT of the vehicle and not have to worry about screwing a cap onto a bottle or remembering to pour it out later.

For you ladies...simply shut the passenger door and use a bungee cord to hang a jacket across it for privacy. Then flip up the step that covers the battery compartment and have a seat. Just remember that your butt is now grounding you to the chassis so make sure you dont pee on the battery terminal with a "+" on it and you will be fine.

Last edited:

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
In the rush of trying to make up time one afternoon, I forgot to cap my wiz bottle when I left it on the 8000 shelf. Let's just say I del'd a few moist packages & I hosed out that shelf & floor when I got back to the building. I absolutely did not want to smell that stench anymore.
Why put a cap on your whiz bottle and keep it as a souvenir when all you have to do is pour it out in the road or grass or dirt where you have the truck parked EINSTEIN, just saying dude its that easy to figure out.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Nope.

If it holds pee, it will spill pee and futthermore it will spill that pee at the worst possible time and place according to Murphys Law. I want to aim the pee OUT of the vehicle and not have to worry about screwing a cap onto a bottle or remembering to pour it out later.

For you ladies...simply shut the passenger door and use a bungee cord to hang a jacket across it for privacy. Then flip up the step that covers the battery compartment and have a seat. Just temember that your butt is now grounding you to the chassis so make sure you dont pee on the battery terminal with a "+" on it and you will be fine.
I will not put my bare ass on any part of the inside of a ups truck....well...anymore..lol. A 7-11 big gulp cup works just fine in an emergency..lol.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Why put a cap on your whiz bottle and keep it as a souvenir when all you have to do is pour it out in the road or grass or dirt where you have the truck parked EINSTEIN, just saying dude its that easy to figure out.

Some guys just LOVE to drive around with their urine behind them, beats me as to why they enjoy that.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid

570-75-101.jpg

porta-urinal!

No pinch in our drains, you can see daylight through the hole in the gutter. During the winter, snow and ice will push up thru that hole from under the truck and form ice sculptures on the floor.

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1398818037.642400.jpg