You know you're getting excited for it...

Dragon

Package Center Manager
And their idiotic games everyday are CLASSICALLY GETTING ON MY GODD DAMM NERVES lmfao.

Wow,,,,don't take it so seriously Dragon,,,,what happened Jumpman23 to that advice?? Work as instructed or start your own company and do it your way! Happy New Year!

Overpaid Union Thug

It will likely be stops per car, ORION compliance, and back first exceptions. Our supervisors hadn't said a word abut ORION since sometime in mid summer. But we all know corporate still thinks it's a safe and affective program so they'll be pushing it to try and recoup some of the profits they lost by running more routes during peak for the second year in a row. LOL!

Back first exceptions were a VERY hot item here right up until peak started. It is one of the more bizarre metrics I've seen as a driver. And they won't even give us a threshold (distance we need to move forward before backing) so that we can maybe eliminate some. LOL! And moving forward the length of two package cars doesn't count as moving forward first but accidentally rolling back less than a foot counts as backing first. LOL! These fools love setting us up for failure. Its sad but hilarious.

It will likely be stops per car, ORION compliance, and back first exceptions. Our supervisors hadn't said a word abut ORION since sometime in mid summer. But we all know corporate still thinks it's a safe and affective program so they'll be pushing it to try and recoup some of the profits they lost by running more routes during peak for the second year in a row. LOL!

Back first exceptions were a VERY hot item here right up until peak started. It is one of the more bizarre metrics I've seen as a driver. And they won't even give us a threshold (distance we need to move forward before backing) so that we can maybe eliminate some. LOL! And moving forward the length of two package cars doesn't count as moving forward first but accidentally rolling back less than a foot counts as backing first. LOL! These fools love setting us up for failure. Its sad but hilarious.
500 feet.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

500'