You May Be a UPS Driver If

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
You are told by many people you know that they waved, honked or yelled hello and you didn't see or hear them at all.

I went to a gas station for a delivery one morning. The attendant was helping someone that was having a credit card issue. I was at the back of the counter and kept shoving the diad towards the attendant. Finally the attendant signs the board and I leave. When I get home that night, my wife tells me, she was the person having the credit card issue. To top it off, my family was outside in the car waving at me and I never saw any of them.

rod

Retired 22 years
You are told by many people you know that they waved, honked or yelled hello and you didn't see or hear them at all.

I went to a gas station for a delivery one morning. The attendant was helping someone that was having a credit card issue. I was at the back of the counter and kept shoving the diad towards the attendant. Finally the attendant signs the board and I leave. When I get home that night, my wife tells me, she was the person having the credit card issue. To top it off, my family was outside in the car waving at me and I never saw any of them.

that's funny----- my own mother always got on my case about not waving back to her-----have to admit there were times I would purposely not make eye contact with someone because I didn't have time to shoot the bull

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Thats funny Steve, I had a similar thing happen with my hubby before. He was looking for me on route and saw me coming down the road, so he decided to sit on a planter by the store. I glanced and saw the guy and thought "just some redneck a little outta place" I delivered the pkg, watching this guy out of the corner of my eye, and started to pull away, when I saw My truck sitting in the parking lot. Then it dawned on me....that redneck is my husband..........OOHH that hurt, took a while to live that down.

alister

You may be a UPS driver if you make more per hour than the supervisor you report to.

You may be a UPS driver if you finish college only to find out that you make more money than someone with a degree in your field of study.