You Smell.....

moreluck

golden ticket member
Guys & Gals, what's your favorite scent of cologne, perfume, after shave, etc. to wear?

I'm partial to two perfumes:

Angel
Pink Sugar (smells like cotton candy)

IDoLessWorkThanMost

Guys & Gals, what's your favorite scent of cologne, perfume, after shave, etc. to wear?

I'm partial to two perfumes:

Angel
Pink Sugar (smells like cotton candy)

I wear the cheap stuff, skin bracer and the old spice spray 'after hours' in the can. Women dig old spice spray apparently, especially 30+ I have noticed.

I don't even know the names of my favorite three but ave had them for years. I'd have to look at the bottles, two are french and two are not labeled, know that mjuch. I rarely wear, to save them.

P.S I wish my g/friend wore more perfumes, not more of it but just more often. Once a month at most she puts on some sort of scent, perfume, what not. It's a turn-on and she doesn't seem to "get it". Maybe because she isn't affected much by men wearing cologne? :sad-little:

over9five

Staff member
I like the fresh air.

I don't like perfume, cologne, fragrance, air freshener, scented candles, hair spray, stinky soap, incense, cigarrette smoke, bad breath, body odor, wet dog, etc etc.

Just fresh air.

LiL"Comet"

I wear Ralph, romance and favorite is country apple (it only comes out around x-mas) you buy it at Bath & Body Works its great i buy it up. On men "desire" is the best smelling there is its in the red bottle.