You Sorry Bastards

Fine with me. Do you know what kind of hell I would have to endure if she didn't get it?! UGLY!!!
I was just buting your chops.
After doing this job for a few decades, sometimes the deliveries just dont add up.

sends off a big red flag.
Ive had several of them, over the years. Just not sure how much responsibilty (we should take as drivers)

bbsam

Staff member
I was just buting your chops.
After doing this job for a few decades, sometimes the deliveries just dont add up.

sends off a big red flag.
Ive had several of them, over the years. Just not sure how much responsibilty (we should take as drivers)
I know. But seriously, I'd much rather have our UPS driver take the flack than me should the delivery not be made when promised.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself

bbsam

Staff member
Wow. I just.don't see how the government wins this one. Going after the delivery company because they're friends with the dealers?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
For anyone who wants to defend this crooked ass company, here's an article that explains it more In detail why FedEx was charged. Anyone hear of aiding and abetting?

http://m.washingtonpost.com/news/mo...t-a-delivery-guy-the-whole-company/?tid=hp_mm

When I was an RTD, the local ramp management would do everything possible to not have the police come in with a dog or search packages. Why? Because it would slow down operations and hurt profits. FedEx absolutely, positively knows it is America's Drug Airline.Like I said, I have seen many heavy boxes full of cocaine, pot, etc. in addition to the usual residential deliveries for the casual users. Some customers will even tell you it's their crap arriving. The 50# box referenced in the CSM article was one that I taped-up because the cocaine was leaking out of it. The consignee was someone to whom I had delivered before and would not eff with. If his coke goes missing, maybe he thinks I took it.

Besides drugs, criminals also use FedEx to launder money. Ask a veteran courier if he's ever seen a box full of cash/drugs/you name it. They probably have.

Yes, interview me.