You Sorry Bastards

bbsam

Staff member
Settling does not imply guilt in a legal sense but we all know that it does in a moral sense.

Fred would be a fool to take this to court.
UPS already admitted it's "culpability". Fred might take it to court because it.sets a bad and nearly impossible precedent but probably won't because at this point it's about maximizing profit.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
UPS already admitted it's "culpability". Fred might take it to court because it.sets a bad and nearly impossible precedent but probably won't because at this point it's about maximizing profit.

Fred is a known fool, but the sacred words have already been spoken..."We are not guilty and will vigorously defend ourselves in court". This means settlement.

MAKAVELI

The site is real, you can order and receive products from them and it will be put in your mailbox.
It is an offshore internet scam. You really are gullible. These offshore companies are known to dupe people just like you and if you were to actually receive receive something it most definitely wouldn't be what you ordered, or safe. You really should do some research next time.

Last edited:

MAKAVELI

The site is real, you can order and receive products from them and it will be put in your mailbox.
http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/rxied.com
Notes:-
This site has been listed as a ROGUE pharmacy on 01/09/2013
The owner of the website is using a service to hide their identity
This website has been reported as being untrustworthy
This website/business has been given a low reliability rating by other websites
This website is 1 Years old
The website expected life (365 days) is relatively short.

Analysis Details:-
Although this website appears to be based in Germany there are other countries involved and you should review this information carefully and decide if it is as you expect.
This site is using an anonymous service - which prevents us from identifying the site owner. This can sometimes be just so that the owner does not receive spam, but be aware that many scam sites use this as a method to hide their identify. If this is an ecommerce site - we would suggest you confirm the business address with the website owners.
Scamadviser has detected negative online feedback associated with this company so you may want to do further checks.

The website has been newly registered with a short life expectancy, which follows the pattern used by many fraudulent and fake selling websites. Please be vigilant and take extra care before providing any payment information.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/rogue-online-pharmacies-prey-us-patients/story?id=20109276

Rainman

Its all good.
FedEx is trying to fight the feds instead of just paying up like UPS did. It will end up costing them a lot more. The system is rigged and the house (government) always wins.
Just because it's legal doesn't mean it's right or fair.

Kmart sux. So does Walmart. And Orion.

TUT

The point is USPS will deliver their illegal drugs and it doesn't take much to test it and what is being done about that? Is there a double standard? They are allowed to say "We'll we don't know what is in the package" and others can't.

The site will deliver what you order, no matter what your search states or your doubts about it. And there are many others.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Like I said, I have seen many heavy boxes full of cocaine, pot, etc. in addition to the usual residential deliveries for the casual users. Some customers will even tell you it's their crap arriving. The 50# box referenced in the CSM article was one that I taped-up because the cocaine was leaking out of it. The consignee was someone to whom I had delivered before and would not eff with. If his coke goes missing, maybe he thinks I took it.

So you actually SAW the contents, made an active effort to conceal it, then knowingly delivered it to someone you had reasonable cause to suspect as being involved in the drug trade?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
So you actually SAW the contents, made an active effort to conceal it, then knowingly delivered it to someone you had reasonable cause to suspect as being involved in the drug trade?

Yep. No interest in being a dead "hero". Lots of drug types will kill you, or did you not know that?

59 Dano

Maybe so , but FedEx friend..ed up big time by completely denying the charges and not paying the fine like UPS. They have now opened a serious can of worms.

UPS paid the fine because it was easier to pay the $40 million than to fight it. Offer that same deal to FedEx and they'd pay the fine post haste.

59 Dano

So what happens if Fedex finally settles? Will we be expected to check prescriptions? UPS settled. Did your procedures change or is this the government shaking down a couple companies because they can?

I think the governments case is a bit problematic if they wouldn't give the company their list of suspect pharmacies.

Part of UPS' lack of legal footing stems from that. At least one state provided UPS the name of an illicit pharmacy that was sending illegal shipments into that state and asked UPS to stop. UPS didn't. Oops.

Last edited:

59 Dano

And the case is FedEx knowingly aided these fly by night companies who operated illegally and profited heavily for years from that relationship. Seems to me you are trying to justify FedEx facilitating illegal drug purchases. That's like telling your kids, it's ok if you help your friends steal as long as you aren't the one in the store. It's called aiding and abetting for a reason.

By that same token, we've had at least three couriers (MF, Cactus, Hypodermic Hanna) who say they know for a fact that they've transported illegal shipments. MF even says that he saw coke leaking out of a package and taped it up to prevent further coke leakage (PURPLE PROMISE!!). They did nothing about it.

Aiding and abetting.

59 Dano

Hey, I'll agree with that. Just read the headlines on any given day. Punishment on the rich and famous is usually more than lenient.

Rush was offered a "pay s and we'll leave you alone" deal after the SIX YEAR INVESTIGATION turned up nothing.

59 Dano

And for every case like that, there are thousands of black and Hispanic kids getting harsh sentences while white kids walk for the same offense. In many ways, our criminal justice system is more discriminatory now then is was in the days of Jim Crow.

Exactly, because all races commit crimes in a racially proportionate ratio.

59 Dano

Both sides are concerned about money and nothing else when it comes to arguing this case. The DEA wants it, FedEx doesn't want to spend it. The case is, at this point, nothing more than a step in the negotiating process.

When the money is right, a deal will be made. It will have to include protection against liability for FedEx. The value of that is incalculable.