You Suck!!!!

Out of the Dark

The route beside you sucks so badly we need to give them half your route in order to MAKE THEM BE PRODUCTIVE.
Starting tomorrow your route is gone. But don't worry, you can redeploy.

Kfr1976

I've never been told I suck, I was a sorter at ups then promoted to management for 5 years and now I'm a loader at FedEx and will be getting promoted soon. If you get told you suck you probably do.

packageguy

I've never been told I suck, I was a sorter at ups then promoted to management for 5 years and now I'm a loader at FedEx and will be getting promoted soon. If you get told you suck you probably do.

Just curious why would you leave ups promoted to management for 5 years, But now you are a loader at fdx. Did I miss something

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)

This poster reeks of typical troll. Or perhaps it is that new shill smell. Either way, it stinks.

Here is his/her/the new Dano's first ever post below.

"What a bunch of bums! You should all go work at ups, I hope FedEx never gets a trashy union. A real man can keep his job without some union trash backing him up. Please go on your strike that will help me move on up the ladder."

[video=youtube;5hfYJsQAhl0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0[/video]

And that's all I have to say about that.

Last edited:

Kfr1976

I am a musician and had the opportunity to make that my full time job for the last 10 years,but now I want/need something more reliable, my twin brother now works at ups so it would be hard to move up with them due to favoritism concerns, FedEx is much better the starting pay is better and there is no union! We still play music here is link to a vid on YouTube. Reagor Brothers Demo - YouTube.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I am a musician and had the opportunity to make that my full time job for the last 10 years,but now I want/need something more reliable, my twin brother now works at ups so it would be hard to move up with them due to favoritism concerns, FedEx is much better the starting pay is better and there is no union! We still play music here is link to a vid on YouTube. Reagor Brothers Demo - YouTube.
I love Van Morrison.

Thank you. That was very good.

Being a girl, let me suggest Bare Minerals. Just for the natural shine everyone has on camera. Great job. :bigsmile2: