You Tube & UPS

blacknproud

I was just playing around on the cumputer came across you tube typed United Parcel Service in there now if the public saw that in a mass auidence that would be a problem, because we all have done it one time or another.

The one that caught my eye was this one

UPS driver attacked

I am a black man....but this is a disgrace, no wonder why alot of white call us the N word, because most of us are. In case anyone is wondering Bellwood IL is 99.9% black. Ghetto black too, I wouldn't go there at night, now this UPS driver is that comp or not, what would his boss say, avoidable accident, and if he fought back he would've been terminated for fighting. WHAT A JOKE:sick:

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
Thats guy looks like he could've wailed on any of 'em....damn kids! I get the same treatment driving by when schools get out, some have even walked right up the stairs to the cab and saying something stupid like..."Do you have something for me??".....yeah I have something for you!! Get out of my truck!

blacknproud

Thats guy looks like he could've wailed on any of 'em....damn kids! I get the same treatment driving by when schools get out, some have even walked right up the stairs to the cab and saying something stupid like..."Do you have something for me??".....yeah I have something for you!! Get out of my truck!

The sad thing is if he would've defended himself, he would've been fired, he prob. would've got his job back VIA the union BUT.....how long would he have been out?

Griff

The sad thing is if he would've defended himself, he would've been fired, he prob. would've got his job back VIA the union BUT.....how long would he have been out?

I find it hard to believe UPS would get away with firing someone over defending themselves in an assault. Then again we are talking about a company that tries to fire people for getting injured. I'm pretty sure being fired from UPS would be the last thing on my mind in a situation like that.

toeknee2gx

I am a black man....but this is a disgrace, no wonder why alot of white call us the N word, because most of us are. In case anyone is wondering Bellwood IL is 99.9% black. Ghetto black too, I wouldn't go there at night, now this UPS driver is that comp or not, what would his boss say, avoidable accident, and if he fought back he would've been terminated for fighting. WHAT A JOKE:sick:
Not most, just a certain group who make the rest look bad.

Video is no longer available. If you don't think UPS monitors this site here is a perfect example. Heck this site may be managed by UPS?
later

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Video is no longer available. If you don't think UPS monitors this site here is a perfect example. Heck this site may be managed by UPS?
later
I sincerely doubt this ad being pulled had anything to do with BrownCafe. UPS probaly had it pulled because someone mentioned it. Not because it was on Brown cafe.
There are a certain amount of blacks who make the blacks look bad, there are a certain amount of Latino and Mexicans who make them look bad. There are a certain amount of whites who make whites look bad.
From the stereotypical viewpoint.......blacks use guns, mexicans use knives, and whites kill their wives, in very strange ways, and are serial killers.
Just my thoughts.

over9five

Staff member
Do a YouTube search on "Fedex truck crash", and then "UPS truck crash".

It will amaze you how many more Fedex crash videos there are. You'll think they should never pull doubles, they seem to have a lot of problems!

This one is amazing: