YouKnowWhoYouAre.....

over9five

Staff member
I wish I knew why YouKnowWhoIAm thinks YouKnowWhoYouAre is a creep.

Of course, he may be talking about me......?

I just checked your reputation and noticed upstate has neg reped you twice in a month. Is this the guy you are talking about???????????

No,its not Upstate...he's not worth the keystrokes! Not naming names,but if you had a 50 something year old employee taking written notes about female employeee adresses and male employees 18 year old daughters names,you may consider this individual a CREEP. Enough said....................

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
No,its not Upstate...he's not worth the keystrokes! Not naming names,but if you had a 50 something year old employee taking written notes about female employeee adresses and male employees 18 year old daughters names,you may consider this individual a CREEP. Enough said....................

Creep is such a harsh word.

Re-Raise

So he has a bad memory and has to write things down... give him a break he is old. How are you suppose to friend request them on Facebook if you can't remember their names?