Your best work gloves?

Returntosender

I wear gloves for one reason and one reason only...............my wife doesn't want gritty cut up hands caressing her boobies.

Certain woman like callus palms on their body. Those into baseball pitchers, basketball players, football quarterbacks, men who pour cement, hollow tile workers.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
image.jpg
Because apparently we still don't know that 2391 doesn't go in the 4000 section.
image.jpg

quamba 638

These are the best gloves. They actually get better after a few wash cycles. Also, you can use the diad with ease but make sure you get the right size for sure.

Black Polyurethane Coated Palm Gloves in Stock - ULINE

I actually get these for free from my other job. They are really nice, especially because I need to be able to type all day on my lift. They do still smell, maybe because I ball mine up then I bring them to UPS.

no_map_needed

Knowledge is key, Experience is power.
I actually get these for free from my other job. They are really nice, especially because I need to be able to type all day on my lift. They do still smell, maybe because I ball mine up then I bring them to UPS.
I usually buy a dozen a year and just throw them into the wash with my browns because they're quite durable.

Xexys

Retired and Happy
From the UPS catalog they used to sell the leather fingerless gloves. Not sure if they still sell them as I'm out of the loop being retired and all. I used to buy 5 or 6 pairs that would last me 2 to 3 years. I wore them all year round.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Certain woman like callus palms on their body. Those into baseball pitchers, basketball players, football quarterbacks, men who pour cement, hollow tile workers.

You're wrong. They don't like those hands on their bodies. The only thing those women like about those "man" hands is how they reach into their wallets to give these women more money.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Yeah go ahead and wear gloves on your hands through the summer and look like a complete sucka with that super idiotic tan line stopping at your wrist. People never cease to amaze how incredibly stupid they look or the idiotic things they do as they really really don't pay attention to their surroundings as to what is the big picture, they only see half the picture. They don't understand how dumb and pathetic they look in other peoples eyes. I see it at work all the time with how these other guys with their appearance, how moronic and retarded they look. You really need to wear gloves in the summer? Theres plenty of places to wash and dry your hands. Example people have sprinklers, landscape fountains, bathrooms trick is to completely dry your hands after you wash them and if necessary bring hand lotion. Im a teach some of you numbnutts a MCGYVER lesson on how to keep your hands clean and not dried out during the summer. If a driver is smart and well prepared for summer and brings enough fluids for hydration, he or she is probably going to bring a big cooler full of ice. Poof theres your MCGYVER lesson you wash your hands in your cooler and dry them off with a towel or paper towels. And if your a wussy and have to keep your hands perty like a chick bring hand lotion. Your welcome for the MCGYVER LESSON lol. People are so fuuuuunny lol.

MassWineGuy

I can't see wearing gloves in the summer. Just in the cold, dry winter when my hands develop canyons as wide as the one in Arizona.

Indecisi0n

Yeah go ahead and wear gloves on your hands through the summer and look like a complete sucka with that super idiotic tan line stopping at your wrist. People never cease to amaze how incredibly stupid they look or the idiotic things they do as they really really don't pay attention to their surroundings as to what is the big picture, they only see half the picture. They don't understand how dumb and pathetic they look in other peoples eyes. I see it at work all the time with how these other guys with their appearance, how moronic and retarded they look. You really need to wear gloves in the summer? Theres plenty of places to wash and dry your hands. Example people have sprinklers, landscape fountains, bathrooms trick is to completely dry your hands after you wash them and if necessary bring hand lotion. Im a teach some of you numbnutts a MCGYVER lesson on how to keep your hands clean and not dried out during the summer. If a driver is smart and well prepared for summer and brings enough fluids for hydration, he or she is probably going to bring a big cooler full of ice. Poof theres your MCGYVER lesson you wash your hands in your cooler and dry them off with a towel or paper towels. And if your a wussy and have to keep your hands perty like a chick bring hand lotion. Your welcome for the MCGYVER LESSON lol. People are so fuuuuunny lol.

I can see the complains now: Your driver was washing his hands in my lawn water fountain.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Im not saying I do that but you get the message. Always a way to get your hands washed if you need to. Always playing MCGYVER on this job you have to if your a smart driver. So many situations on this job you have to use your brain quickly and be able to solve problems on the fly.

Box Ox

Grease Monkey fingerless gloves for me. $9.99 and lasts about 3 months per pair in preload. Can search for item #647845 on Home Depot's website. Knuckle protector, grippy palm, breathable and makes it easy to write on boxes.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I wear the fingerless wool gloves in the winter to keep my hands warm. They cost less than $10 and usually last for about 2 months before I wear a hole in the palm from the steering wheel.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I wear the fingerless wool gloves in the winter to keep my hands warm. They cost less than $10 and usually last for about 2 months before I wear a hole in the palm from the steering wheel.

Now if I could just keep the steering wheels from wearing through! The new Freightliner ones are hard to pull off.

kingOFchester

bare bones commando style. No need for gloves.

As far as the hard dried out hands on the wife's boobs, that's what our girlfriend's hands are for.

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
Neumann tackified receivers, boys' large. I wear them year-round to maintain my soft girly hands. Plus the tacky stuff is a lift assist for me.

They are phasing out the old style. My new ones are hot pink. I think there are 6 colors available.