Your biggest payday?

M

Mike23

I think this pay might be $700 take home *giddy with excitement!*. Of course it's spent before I get it, but it's still nice :D Oh, that's Canadian...so, likely $1 US!

PassYouBy

Unknown Acrobat
I said no to end of year brown cafe award. but with this post you HAVE[changed my mind . You win hands down dumb post of year, CONGRATS.

W T friend?!!! I'm, sorry, but NONE of your posts EVER make sense!!

BTW, mine was approx. $1500 when we got paid driver pay doing preload. I am classified as a preloader!

S

speeddemon

i got a maxed out QUARTERLY comp check for the third quarter in 2007. Gross was $13,148.67. net was $7135.45. that was a good day.

please note, that is a quarterly check and I was nearly 200% to my business plan. I have gotten 4 quarters of checks since then for $0 - aka - work harder, dummy.

how cool is it by the way, that you can look at every paycheck you have gotten on upsers.com?

Man you got screwed on the taxes didnt you.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Re: Your smallest payday?

How about smallest payday? If I don't work at least one day a week, I'll be in the hole. You have to pay child support regardless of sickness, vacation or unemployment.

some1else

Banned
~2250.00 just short of 60hrs delivery, then christmass eve 8 hrs as a "helper" with a corporate pencil pusher driving. i could have gotten another couple hours but i seriously crapped out; i guess there is a reason for the 60hr cutoff!

tworavens

JuniorMember for 24 Years
Once I got a check that grossed $4162.64, but that had two weeks of vac pay tacked onto it as well. Biggest paycheck of actual time I worked in a week was gross pay of $1982.77, that was 19.91 hours OT that week. Wouldn't mind a few more of those once in a while.

brownrodster

Once I got a check that grossed $4162.64, but that had two weeks of vac pay tacked onto it as well. Biggest paycheck of actual time I worked in a week was gross pay of $1982.77, that was 19.91 hours OT that week. Wouldn't mind a few more of those once in a while.

I always take my vacation weeks together for a long vacation. Nice when those 4-5 checks show up on one day. Suppose those have been my biggest paydays.

After I became a driver all my part time vacation was cashed out to me at driver wage. That was a huge payday. Several thousand dollars. I thought that was in error but my steward and center manager didn't seem to care and basically wanted me to shut up, take the money and run.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I hate to be a thread killer, but, didn't a UPS driver just get shot? It's not like criminals don't have computers or the internet, for that matter. Wow, hey Maury, check this out, UPS people are on the internet talking about how much they make. Wanna make some easy money? I think that guy John is a UPS person..........JMHO, as always.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Re: Your smallest payday?

Not at all, What'dyabringmetoday. I was simply stating a fact. Child support is collected regardless of one's wealth or poverty. Are you trying to "Upstate", (Punk), me?:surprised: :wink2:
No. I do not take things seriously on here like you folks do. It was an attempt at humor but you thought the contrary. Oh well. By the way, Upstate gets everything he deserves. I will never follow the posting code that others have around here.