Your former life...

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Have you ever delivered rural Wisconsin?
images-22.jpeg
those teeth must've been expensive...

raceanoncr

scrapers.jpg
Type 0 Personality. Take a look. What's it take to do this?

For ten years before UPS. Well, DID advance to Lead Scraper. What does that mean? More pay? Nope. More prestige? Nope. More seniority? Nope. More medals? Nope. More time off? Nope. More work? YESSSSS!

Travwise

This might have been discussed in another thread but I couldn't find it so starting it over. In my former life, I was a police officer for 15 years now I'm doing this. Most people who are in law enforcement / para-law enforcement, military are a type "A" personality. I am not going to articulate anymore but, I most definitely am a type A personality

I find that most, not all, of the people who work the front lines at brown (loaders, pre-loaders, and drivers) are of the type A personality. For those whom are not aware of the personality types, here is a brief synopsis of what they are:

personality-a.jpg

TYPE A:
ambitious, rigidly organized, highly status-conscious, sensitive, truthful, impatient, always try to help others, take on more than they can handle, want other people to get to the point, proactive, and obsessed with time management who multi-task, workaholics, push themselves with deadlines, and hate both delays and ambivalence.

So if you made it this far, I'd love to know what you all did in your previous life before brown and what personality type you are or think you are.

I too was a police officer. Not sure what personality type I am but cool to see another former law dog on here.

Sent using BrownCafe App