Your member page

moreluck

golden ticket member
Duh, I just realized that when you visit a member's page, your visit is marked there with your user name.

Just wanted to mention that some of us 'blind' people sometimes can't make out a person's avatar and from time to time I will click on the small picture to see if it goes bigger. Everytime I do this, it's recorded as a visit to that persons personal page.

Just letting people know I am not visiting your personal pages for prying purposes......just can't see your avatars well enough.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
That is a part of the upgrade Moreluck. It gives you room to post pics of your life that anyone can go and look at. No one should take it as an invasion of privacy, but as someone cared enough to share in your lives, and loves. If you start playing in that section, you will have a blast!!

over9five

Staff member
Wow! Just looked at a whole bunch of profiles. Pretty cool!

I guess you can even set a background? Someones was different. Cheryls, I think. Tooners got a bunch of pics, good looking grandkids! Scratch has a bunch of UPS pics (and one of himself in the stockade!).

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Tooner's right, the profiles were added during the last software upgrade. You can personalize them and add pictures etc.

The point is supposed to be that you find someone interesting enough to have looked at their profile and there they have an opportunity to modify the display to whatever they want it to be.

It's just another toy to play with...

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I think the new look of the member's Profile Page is cool. I like the albums feature too. I made up two of them, I just added some new photos in them. I took a lot of pics at work (on break, of course!) of different UPS vehicles. If somebody wants to know what we are talking about as far as vehicles, then look here. If I Goggle something like "P700" or "TP60", then nothing like these will show up.

The second album is stuff I do that is not related to UPS, like some vacation and fun stuff I have done. I wish I could figure out how to rearrange pics though, they go in the way you put them. You can also add text under them to explain what is going on. We also have "Social Groups" too as a new option. You can join other people that do the same job and you can post pictures there too.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Its too cool. I have also enjoyed looking at others profile pics, over list some besides your semi, oops feeder, and Moreluck had some great pics of hummingbirds, that she sent me, put them on here More, if you cant maybe I can list them for you. But trust me if I can do it, anyone can!!

Ms.PacMan

The website is very different now - on the inside at least. I didn't notice all the changes at first

I've been trying to figure out all the stuff in the member pages (mine and others). What's the point of visitor messages vs. private messages? :confused: And the social groups, those are for pictures? I'm kind of hesitant to start clicking away on things.

I did manage to add an avatar.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I don't see anywhere on my member's page where I had visitors. I remember seeing it a long time ago. Unless no one visited me, then I'll just sit here by myself. :dissapointed:

lol

Ms.PacMan

I don't see anywhere on my member's page where I had visitors. I remember seeing it a long time ago. Unless no one visited me, then I'll just sit here by myself. :dissapointed:

lol

I had one and deleted it messing around trying to figure out how it "worked" - lol.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I had one and deleted it messing around trying to figure out how it "worked" - lol.

Yeah, I did that to a couple messages as well. But I don't see a list of people that clicked on me to see my reputation. I click on people to see what people approved or disapproved in their reputations. No big deal.

My page has nothing of interest anyways. :happy-very:

rod

Retired 22 years
I do it because I'm naturally curious--------------------------------and noisy ----------just like everyone else----------------admit it.:peaceful:

Ms.PacMan

I do it because I'm naturally curious--------------------------------and noisy ----------just like everyone else----------------admit it.:peaceful:

I like looking at the pages - the ones with pictures anyway :D.

I still don't know how to get pictures from my camera into the pc but I'll work on getting my child to teach his poor mom something.