Your most embarrasing or funny moment while on the job.

i had a customer from a smoke shop give me one of those sex pills that you can buy. he swore up and down by it. so it took home, used it :) the next day my stuff wouldnt go down. so i pulled up to a house where the lady is in the garage and i looked at her and thought "she's cool looking" well somethings came up. i was stuck in the seat thinking about anything possible to make it go down. so, like 5 minutes it seemed liked passed, the lady looks at me like whats wrong. i played it off by holding up the diad and giving the 1 finger hold on a minute.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

i had a customer from a smoke shop give me one of those sex pills that you can buy. he swore up and down by it. so it took home, used it :) the next day my stuff wouldnt go down. so i pulled up to a house where the lady is in the garage and i looked at her and thought "she's cool looking" well somethings came up. i was stuck in the seat thinking about anything possible to make it go down. so, like 5 minutes it seemed liked passed, the lady looks at me like whats wrong. i played it off by holding up the diad and giving the 1 finger hold on a minute.

I'm sorry, but can you say bull:censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2:?

LiL"Comet"

LOL

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid

Sounds to me like you should have just stepped into the back of the truck for a minute and given yourself a "driver release."

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
SSSHHHHH Dilli!!!! Now they know that you know that we know (red & me) about the pictures!! :surprised: I won't tell anyone that your in them too!!! ooppss did I say that. I was trying to save you from being such a flirt!!:wink2:

Ok Comet, mums the word. I won't tell them that I know that you know that they know that I know about them pics. :happy-very: And only the chatters know that I flirt with Big, oooooppps, sorry Big didn't mean to say that! well maybe Dannyboy to a little. I'm so baaaaad.:hello,soldier::oops:

chev

Nightcrawler
Ok Comet, mums the word. I won't tell them that I know that you know that they know that I know about them pics. :happy-very: And only the chatters know that I flirt with Big, oooooppps, sorry Big didn't mean to say that! well maybe Dannyboy to a little. I'm so baaaaad.:hello,soldier::oops:
Shameless hussy.:wink2:

:flowers:

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
i had a customer from a smoke shop give me one of those sex pills that you can buy. he swore up and down by it. so it took home, used it :) the next day my stuff wouldnt go down. so i pulled up to a house where the lady is in the garage and i looked at her and thought "she's cool looking" well somethings came up.

In your case even a 70 year old woman with a cow's face would be "cool looking"!

LiL"Comet"

Dang it!!!! I've wanted a reason to use that little "hello soldier" you did it first dilli!!!! lol

Shameless hussy.:wink2:

:flowers:
LOL I think Chev's wanting in on the action!!!

Failure Boy

My most embarrassing moment was just3 weeks ago.
The route I was on that day is 50 % commercial 50 % residential.
Keeping the business area for later in the afternoon, I was delivering residentials in the morning.
Lots of stops, no time to take a piss. Nowhere to take a piss in this overcrowded posh area. No bushes. No parks. No trees.

See...time goes on, and you reach that point when you gotta do what you gotta do...
I'm doing what I 've gotta do, trying to be as discreet as I can, as fast as i can.

There comes the old lady (the "Is this the right place to do this, young boy ??" kind of old lady, the lady who calls the boss, see ?), looking like she's gonna give me some trouble while I'm still busy letting go.....

I had no choice.
I stopped right in the middle of the action, run back to the package car and kind of...let it drop inside. Big time.
Almost pissed on myself. Major stain on my trousers.

Wouldn't have been that embarassing if I was alone in the package car...

I had to take some wet package (frozen food inside, or cold storage stuff) in the truck and pretend that :censored2: package made that spot on my trousers...

Nothing to be proud of...

:censored2: old ladies.

705red

Browncafe Steward
My most embarrassing moment was just3 weeks ago.
The route I was on that day is 50 % commercial 50 % residential.
Keeping the business area for later in the afternoon, I was delivering residentials in the morning.
Lots of stops, no time to take a piss. Nowhere to take a piss in this overcrowded posh area. No bushes. No parks. No trees.

See...time goes on, and you reach that point when you gotta do what you gotta do...
I'm doing what I 've gotta do, trying to be as discreet as I can, as fast as i can.

There comes the old lady (the "Is this the right place to do this, young boy ??" kind of old lady, the lady who calls the boss, see ?), looking like she's gonna give me some trouble while I'm still busy letting go.....

I had no choice.
I stopped right in the middle of the action, run back to the package car and kind of...let it drop inside. Big time.
Almost pissed on myself. Major stain on my trousers.

Wouldn't have been that embarassing if I was alone in the package car...

I had to take some wet package (frozen food inside, or cold storage stuff) in the truck and pretend that :censored2: package made that spot on my trousers...

Nothing to be proud of...

:censored2: old ladies.

I see you are from France, are you sure there were no red coats arounds? The english are coming, the english are coming! Lol

I was delivering a Flowers.com pkg to a lady one Valentines Day when she tried to embarass me in front of a group by saying her husband told her that her flowers were suppose to come with a singing telegram. I just looked back at my board pushed a couple of buttons and said no ma'am my records show he paid for a stripper as I started unbuttoning my shirt. My best comeback of all time.