Your New "Improved" Dental Plan

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
We were told at a meeting today that we are being switched from MetLife Dental to CIGNA Dental. Preventative care is 100%, but restorative care (fillings, crowns etc) is only 50% instead of the previous 80%. Hooray...what a deal!! Screwed over again. Oh, and your Health Care premiums and deductibles are also being raised. Bend waaayyyy over.

THANK YOU, FRED!!

Glorifiedpackmule

We were told at a meeting today that we are being switched from MetLife Dental to CIGNA Dental. Preventative care is 100%, but restorative care (fillings, crowns etc) is only 50% instead of the previous 80%. Hooray...what a deal!! Screwed over again. Oh, and your Health Care premiums and deductibles are also being raised. Bend waaayyyy over.

THANK YOU, FRED!!

Raised by how much??! Only a few dollars a month right?? Haha

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
wonderful.....that's just frikkin' wonderful

I needed a good excuse not to go to the dentist anymore anyway

thedownhillEXPRESS

All so Fred and his corporate big wigs can get their 80% pay raises and to please Wall Street.
While Fred is eating his lobster and caviar, the rest of us will need to be sipping soup after our teeth fall out.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
All so Fred and his corporate big wigs can get their 80% pay raises and to please Wall Street.
While Fred is eating his lobster and caviar, the rest of us will need to be sipping soup after our teeth fall out.

Y'all don't need no effing teefers to be a currier. What a crap company this has become.

Glorifiedpackmule

We'll all be at the soup kitchen begging for food soon. We'll have plenty on time on our new 6 hour split shifts.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
We'll all be at the soup kitchen begging for food soon. We'll have plenty on time on our new 6 hour split shifts.

Begging is against policy. I would love to make a cardboard sign and sit on the freeway onramp in my FedEx uniform asking for a handout. "Please Help. I work for Fred S".

Goldilocks

Begging is against policy. I would love to make a cardboard sign and sit on the freeway onramp in my FedEx uniform asking for a handout. "Please Help. I work for Fred S".

Guess we will be going back to the 1700's and carve our new teeth from wood...Or we can look like this, No-Teeth.jpg
No-Teeth.jpg