YOUR RAISE .......

sdwc

Will not happen for a long time!!! this was a contract filled with give backs!! Why did so many clueless people on here vote yes? 623 and LOUISVILLE will hold your raise up for a very long time!! Look at it as a big bonus check when you
Get it!! We VOTE NO to givebacks!

foundinload

All three agreements (National Master, Northern California Supplement, and Sort Rider) passed the first ballot. We were, however, covered by the Western/177 health care carve out.
I do believe so. Not sure about northern Calif. Haven't got updates from the guys out there for a while now

sdwc

We have local 623 (Philly). The western pa supplement (Pittsburgh). The LOUISVILLE air rider. Ohio rider and Indiana rider left

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
Will not happen for a long time!!! this was a contract filled with give backs!! Why did so many clueless people on here vote yes? 623 and LOUISVILLE will hold your raise up for a very long time!! Look at it as a big bonus check when you
Get it!! We VOTE NO to givebacks!

So what problems do you have guys with the last supplement you voted down?

sdwc

Full time jobs. Feeder jobs vanishing to other close by locals We have a supplement that has not had anything done to it in years! Last and not least we already proved everybody wrong by getting better healthcare because of voting no. We plan on doing it again!!

sdwc

No word. The hall isn't saying anything. I believe they are waiting for this western pa vote this week. To see what happens. That will basically let us know which way this thing is headed

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
Full time jobs. Feeder jobs vanishing to other close by locals We have a supplement that has not had anything done to it in years! Last and not least we already proved everybody wrong by getting better healthcare because of voting no. We plan on doing it again!!

I can respect the first two problems. But it's inaccurate to say you "proved everyone wrong by getting better healthcare because of voting no." 623 wasn't included in the Local 177/Western Conference carve out and their benefits mirror TeamCare's.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I can respect the first two problems. But it's inaccurate to say you "proved everyone wrong by getting better healthcare because of voting no." 623 wasn't included in the Local 177/Western Conference carve out and their benefits mirror TeamCare's.
In the Central Region, our health care package was greatly improved from the original plan advertised.
A good portion of us aren't buying the misinformation story and that it was there all along.
We believe that the ante was upped as a result of our voting no.

sdwc

Honestly the "carve out" is TEAMCARE without the name. That plan still falls short from the company plan!! It def does not "mirror".