YOUR RAISE .......

Johney

I'm just curious as what you all expect to get out of this? You all keep asking for more, how much more do you think you can get? You yourself said that there will never be a strike under Hoffa. What are you going to do when they say enough is enough?
More power to you all I'm just curious.

sdwc

We just simply want to keep the level of healthcare we have now. We are
Not asking for anything more. We should be asking for improvements in my opinion. Not be willing to settle for less than we currently have. Even the enhanced plan is a very big step down from what I just used last week at the ER.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Not asking for anything more. We should be asking for improvements in my opinion. Not be willing to settle for less than we currently have. Even the enhanced plan is a very big step down from what I just used last week at the ER.
Teamcare pays 100% if you go to the ER. Not sure how it gets better than that.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
The TEAMCARE plan was improved greatly by voting no. ITS A FACT!! WE DID IT ONCE AND WE WILL DO IT AGAIN!
Prior to the last vote there was all kinds of "Vote no!" stuff going on at Philly, flyers everywhere, people wearing shirts, they even had a guy standing outside the gate 24/7 with a sandwich board and a bullhorn. I was up there last week and didn't see any of that.

sdwc

ER COVERAGE IS ONLY 100% if you are admitted or day of accident! I used it for a serious sickness where I was treated and sent home!! Last 3 times I have used to ER it would be 80% coverage under TEAMCARE ! I HAVE THE FACTS!!

the vote no people are still out and about in philly. We are awaiting the outcome on the western pa vote to see how large our army is!!
I GUARANTEE WESTERN PA VOTES NO AGAIN!!
WE ARE BEING ASKED TO ACCEPT LESS DURING THE COMPANIES BEST YEARS!!

Inthegame

ER COVERAGE IS ONLY 100% if you are admitted or day of accident! I used it for a serious sickness where I was treated and sent home!! Last 3 times I have used to ER it would be 80% coverage under TEAMCARE ! I HAVE THE FACTS!!

the vote no people are still out and about in philly. We are awaiting the outcome on the western pa vote to see how large our army is!!
I GUARANTEE WESTERN PA VOTES NO AGAIN!!
WE ARE BEING ASKED TO ACCEPT LESS DURING THE COMPANIES BEST YEARS!!
So you used the ER for a "serious sickness" and were sent home. That says it all.

UPSGUY72

Will not happen for a long time!!! this was a contract filled with give backs!! Why did so many clueless people on here vote yes? 623 and LOUISVILLE will hold your raise up for a very long time!! Look at it as a big bonus check when you
Get it!! We VOTE NO to givebacks!

I'm not worried but keep voting your supplement / rider down. sooner or later UPS is going to give you a last and final offer take or leave it. Than you'll have to put on the big boy pants and vote for a strike or take what you get.

sdwc

They claim the first offer was the last best and final. According to the local!! Lmao. LIES LIES LIES. Just like 97. Was it the last final best? in case your were
Not there.... No it wasn't!!!

Stonefish

They claim the first offer was the last best and final. According to the local!! Lmao. LIES LIES LIES. Just like 97. Was it the last final best? in case your were
Not there.... No it wasn't!!!
The only LIES are last, best and final. That has not been said by anyone but you.

upschuck

So are you in TeamCare or not? First you don't want to go down to the enhanced, and the next you say that you are in it....Which way is it?

upschuck

So this is a lie? The facts are you go to the ER way too much. I have been to the ER maybe 2 times in my life. ER is not to be used for a doctors visit, it is for emergencies.

Ms.PacMan

The UPS insurance had a non-emergency ER co-pay to help deter abuses.

I'm not worried about the raise but some drivers are saying that BCBS is denying claims. Being in limbo on the insurance is not good.