Your UPS legacy?

Integrity

Binge Poster
I thought I would entertain this discussion since Thanksgiving was only yesterday.

Are you thankful that you work for UPS?

There is a school of thought that complaining and gratitude are mutually exclusive.

Don't get all bent out of shape, this is not about someone who complains about something on occassion.

I think all humans are prone to this on occassion.

This thinking is more about someone whose personality and discussion is characterized by frequent or habitual complaining.

There are those who are members of the Brown Cafe whose posting can be considered to be characterized in this way.

For those who are complainers and justify their habitual complaining ways I ask you this.

When you leave UPS or leave the Brown Cafe is this what you want to be known for or worse quickly forgotten for?

Do you want to be known as a chronic complainer, griper, person of discontent?

Leave money and benefits out of this discussion because no matter how much you want these 2 things to justify and deny how you feel about yourself

people who complain all the time are not happy.

For all who love to complain and spread their own misery to others about their job hear this one fact.

It is impossible to truly be grateful and thankful in you heart for your job at UPS if you chronically complain and gripe about it.

Sincerely,
I

When I leave UPS someday I will not worry about what people think about me because I know I have more ball that most. I will never be a mindless drown. I also know that complaining don't get you anywhere here. Getting even is the only thing you need to do and you do this with a smile on your face. It is what it is

W

want to retire

I thought I would entertain this discussion since Thanksgiving was only yesterday.

Are you thankful that you work for UPS?

There is a school of thought that complaining and gratitude are mutually exclusive.

Don't get all bent out of shape, this is not about someone who complains about something on occassion.

I think all humans are prone to this on occassion.

This thinking is more about someone whose personality and discussion is characterized by frequent or habitual complaining.

There are those who are members of the Brown Cafe whose posting can be considered to be characterized in this way.

For those who are complainers and justify their habitual complaining ways I ask you this.

When you leave UPS or leave the Brown Cafe is this what you want to be known for or worse quickly forgotten for?

Do you want to be known as a chronic complainer, griper, person of discontent?

Leave money and benefits out of this discussion because no matter how much you want these 2 things to justify and deny how you feel about yourself

people who complain all the time are not happy.

For all who love to complain and spread their own misery to others about their job hear this one fact.

It is impossible to truly be grateful and thankful in you heart for your job at UPS if you chronically complain and gripe about it.

Sincerely,
I

I have some complaints........

On the flipside........I wouldn't want to be you or have your avatar or anything else.

I do care about my legacy.

I will leave knowing I tried to make a difference.

I did my best.

I do believe the TRUTH........can be hard to accept.....wherever it falls.

Peoples level of content, happiness, blissful ignorance, reality varies greatly.....yes.

But I'm most unhappy with the people who try to silence and censor the conversation. See, that's what it is....conversation.

History is also littered with the destruction, death and misery of chronic do gooders. With the best intentions.

S

serenity now

i showed up without fanfare and went to work. i'll work my last day and leave quietly.
that's my legacy

Integrity

Binge Poster
When I leave UPS someday I will not worry about what people think about me because I know I have more ball that most. I will never be a mindless drown. I also know that complaining don't get you anywhere here. Getting even is the only thing you need to do and you do this with a smile on your face. It is what it is
anonymous,

We shouldn't worry about what people think of us but we should care.

Individuals trying to live for the Lord should desire to be the best humans possible.

They should seek to be remembered as people who sought to honor the Lord by loving the unloveable and walked with integrity.

I strongly encourage you to rely on the Lord to bring vengence as he sees fit and not to seek to be an instrument of vengence.

Peace to you my brother!

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
I have some complaints........

On the flipside........I wouldn't want to be you or have your avatar or anything else.

I do care about my legacy.

I will leave knowing I tried to make a difference.

I did my best.

I do believe the TRUTH........can be hard to accept.....wherever it falls.

Peoples level of content, happiness, blissful ignorance, reality varies greatly.....yes.

But I'm most unhappy with the people who try to silence and censor the conversation. See, that's what it is....conversation.

History is also littered with the destruction, death and misery of chronic do gooders. With the best intentions.
want to retire,

I'm not really sure what you are talking about with the censorship idea.

In what ways have you tried to make a difference?

What is your best?

I have noticed that you like to make unkind statements?

Does this make you happy?

Being unkind to people very rarely makes someone truly happy.

You don't have to be like this.

Miracles of change happen and are happening every day.

Peace.

Sincerely,
I

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Legacy, schmegacy.

I go to work each day and do the best that I can with the dispatch that I am given. I try to treat my customers as I would like to be treated. When I punch out I review my day in my head on my way home and look for areas that I can improve upon. I take pride in my work and am my own worst critic.

May 2019 I will look back over a career in which I tried to do my best on a daily basis, knowing that there were days when I fell a bit short.

Integrity

Binge Poster
So, it seems Integrity is complaining about complaining. What's the difference?
want to retire,

This is a topical discussion.

I am in no way complaining or begrudging anyone from anything.

Feel free to view it this way however.

I completely understand if it is not a topic that you care to engage in.

Sincerely,
I

jaker

trolling
My legacy at UPS will be long forgetting before I will ever retire , but in my wake untill that day I will leave a bloody trail behind me of SUP's

Integrity

Binge Poster
Legacy, schmegacy.

I go to work each day and do the best that I can with the dispatch that I am given. I try to treat my customers as I would like to be treated. When I punch out I review my day in my head on my way home and look for areas that I can improve upon. I take pride in my work and am my own worst critic.

May 2019 I will look back over a career in which I tried to do my best on a daily basis, knowing that there were days when I fell a bit short.
UpstateNYUPSer,

Thank you for participating in this discussion.

A reminder to all is that I also included your Brown Cafe Legacy as part of the discussion.

Always remember your legacy will be how others view you and your impact while here or at UPS. Not how you view yourself.

How others view you is important to the extent it shows what gods you follow, or if you follow the God of the bible.

Sincerely,
I

Indecisi0n

UpstateNYUPSer,

Thank you for participating in this discussion.

A reminder to all is that I also included your Brown Cafe Legacy as part of the discussion.

Always remember your legacy will be how others view you and your impact while here or at UPS. Not how you view yourself.

How others view you is important to the extent it shows what gods you follow, or if you follow the God of the bible.

Sincerely,
I
Yawn.

W

want to retire

want to retire,

This is a topical discussion.

I am in no way complaining or begrudging anyone from anything.

Feel free to view it this way however.

I completely understand if it is not a topic that you care to engage in.

Sincerely,
I

Blissful ignorance.....

But you are.....

Complaining.......

Begrudging......

And thanks for allowing a different point of view. I'm just curious where your sense of entitlement to grant anything to anyone comes from?

BTW-How do you think your legacy of chronic complaining and judging of other people will be viewed?

Integrity

Binge Poster
Blissful ignorance.....

But you are.....

Complaining.......

Begrudging......

And thanks for allowing a different point of view. I'm just curious where your sense of entitlement to grant anything to anyone comes from?

BTW-How do you think your legacy of chronic complaining and judging of other people will be viewed?
want to retire,

Please provide evidence of your statements so I can evaluate my conduct and change if I am acting or speaking inapproriately.

I thank you in advance.

Sincerely,
I