Your UPS management team

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I have always wondered how delivery drivers that close to Canada deliver across the border. Do any of the U.S. drivers cross to deliver or is it all handled on one side or the other?

We do not cross the border.

When I had my country run there was a house that had an American address which was actually in Canada. We had to walk around the guard rail to make the delivery. There was another that was just past the border patrol station---we would make the delivery and wave to the officer on duty on the way back in to the States.

PT Car Washer

We do not cross the border.

When I had my country run there was a house that had an American address which was actually in Canada. We had to walk around the guard rail to make the delivery. There was another that was just past the border patrol station---we would make the delivery and wave to the officer on duty on the way back in to the States.
That is what I wondered. I imagine a lot of the border are dirt or gravel roads running threw it with homes out in the middle of nowhere.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I have always wondered how delivery drivers that close to Canada deliver across the border. Do any of the U.S. drivers cross to deliver or is it all handled on one side or the other?

Point Roberts WA can only be reached by land by crossing the Canadian border. I think one of the routes in Blaine, WA has to cross the border to deliver there.