You're joking right?

H

hseofpayne

One of the often-overlooked benefits of a union job is that it all but eliminates illegal labor. Even if an illegal could do my job, and UPS wanted to hire him, they couldnt.
I understand the need for a secure border and respect for the law. I am merely pointing out that it is impossible from both a logistical AND humanitarian standpoint to round up and deport tens of millions of people. Those who advocate doing so obviously have no concept of what would happen to the vital agricultural sector of our economy, nor would they be willing to pay the increased cost of goods and services that would result.
I dont know what the answer is, but I do know that racism towards human beings who are here simply to work and survive isnt it.

What country do you live in? Unions eliminate illegal labor? Tell that to all the construction workers, electricians, roofers, etc. who haven't been able to get work because of illegals. I am sure they all thought the same as you do about job security. You just keep thinking a powerful company like UPS can't get the lawmakers on their side. If you cleared the welfare roles TODAY, those lazy white people you spoke of in a non-racist fashion(yeah right!) would be pickin' fruit and choppin' off chicken heads(the REAL chicken heads) tommorow. These aren't highly skilled jobs, and ole whitey wouldn't even have to shave. Your last sentence made me almost fall outta my chair laughing! Your original post was so anti-white it was dripping with racism. Just calling em' like I see em'!

H

hseofpayne

And with your all knowing, all seeing powers you know for a fact that the occupants of the trailer are illegal? Or are you assuming that they are simply because they are of Hispanic descent? I've got a news flash for you...not all people with brown skin are "illegals", despite what you might think.
Originally Posted by soberups
I would be willing to bet that most of those Mexicans are here to do the work that a lot of white people are too lazy to do.
Posted by Soberups

I didn't cast the proverbial first stone, if you gone throw rocks, yo :censored2: better knowz howda duck em, too. I gotta newz flash for yo :censored2:, not all white guys at home at 1pm are drawing some sorta welfare, despite what yo racists :censored2: thinks! I laugh at you,,HA HA HA, you think the white man is racists when in fact we just react to the blatant racism we face from jerks like you all the time. Don't start no chit, wont be no chit!

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I didn't cast the proverbial first stone, if you gone throw rocks, yo :censored2: better knowz howda duck em, too. I gotta newz flash for yo :censored2:, not all white guys at home at 1pm are drawing some sorta welfare, despite what yo racists :censored2: thinks! I laugh at you,,HA HA HA, you think the white man is racists when in fact we just react to the blatant racism we face from jerks like you all the time. Don't start no chit, wont be no chit!
First of all, I am white....so you can spare me the phony Ebonics and the "victim" mentality.
Second of all, when you have been on the same route for 14 years, you develop a pretty good sense of who works, who doesn't, who is on welfare, and who isnt. I know which apartments are Section 8. I'm just calling it like I see it.
Third of all....you may not be aware of this fact, but all Hispanics are not illegal, and all black people do not speak in the Ebonic ghetto manner that you are making fun of. I'm not the one who started the "chit".

New Englander

There are freaken scumbag losers from all colors.
I tend to group them together.

Though working for a very large food distribution operation (C&S) after high school I had to go to a few facilities to act as a trainer to a large group of Hispanic workers. Piece work but the very good workers were over $20hr.

Sorry if I'm jaded BUT the no speak English excuse got real old real fast.

Thats my only problem, 90% of them were lazy and no desire to even try.

H

hseofpayne

First of all, I am white....so you can spare me the phony Ebonics and the "victim" mentality.
Second of all, when you have been on the same route for 14 years, you develop a pretty good sense of who works, who doesn't, who is on welfare, and who isnt. I know which apartments are Section 8. I'm just calling it like I see it.
Third of all....you may not be aware of this fact, but all Hispanics are not illegal, and all black people do not speak in the Ebonic ghetto manner that you are making fun of. I'm not the one who started the "chit".

You're joking right?! You been riding in the same circle looking at the same folks for 14 years and from THAT wide scope of experiences you draw your conclusions. Oh my God, say it isn't so!
As far as hispanics go, I know they aren't ALL illegal, but when they are grown men and women who can't speak a lick of English, I'm gone take the liberty of profiling! You can't make it here for a long period of time w/o at least learning basic English.
Sorry about the Ebonics, I didn't realize you were one of those dang sympathizers! I grew up playing with mostly black friends so Ebonics is sort of a second language to me, you can probably see it in most of my posts, I slip in and out of it when I talk, too. And no, speaking or typing Ebonics does not make me a racist.
As far as who started it, I guess I misunderstood when you went on and on about lazy whites, we whites are just too sensitive when it comes to being called sorry as gully dirt! From now on, I will consider these descriptions as complimentary!

drewed

Shankman
come on guys, yea we re black, white, yellow, red, ect on the outside, but when it comes down to it we re all brown....You two hug and make up :)

H

hseofpayne

come on guys, yea we re black, white, yellow, red, ect on the outside, but when it comes down to it we re all brown....You two hug and make up :)

We are all brown, I think soberups is #1 and a big piece of #2 too! Is that what you mean by makin up?

You were dreaming if you thought the debate was gonna go anywhere anyway. People are pretty set in their ways when it comes to politics. We tend to hold to what we believe, facts be damned.

sx2700

Banned
You were dreaming if you thought the debate was gonna go anywhere anyway. People are pretty set in their ways when it comes to politics. We tend to hold to what we believe, facts be damned.

Politics? I don't think that's what it's called. Everybody is racist and the one's that tell you they aren't are being "politically correct", in other words, lying.

sx2700

Banned
Have you ever noticed, no matter what color food you eat, it always comes out brown?
Except the corn.

They've been painting some of the trucks at our center lately. They sure look nice, even though they are still the same piece of junk that they were when they left. I guess you can polish a turd after all.:wink2:

Lobofan5

stupid things people say................ i showed up at a well to do house on christmas eve around 7 pm in a snow storm, the husband comes to the door with a smile and says'' keepin yah busy?'' just wanted to smack him like a bitch!!

Really...you need to go there?:dissapointed:

Storm723

Preload Supervisor
Wow...that was amazing.
You all (not everyone) were able to take some really funny reading material and a great place to come and laugh and turn that into a
war zone!

That was amazing! :dissapointed:

sx2700

Banned
Wow...that was amazing.
You all (not everyone) were able to take some really funny reading material and a great place to come and laugh and turn that into a
war zone!

That was amazing! :dissapointed:

It really is amazing, that's why I decided to join the crowd. Rather than accept the endless insults I'm just going to fire right back.

H

hseofpayne

Yeah, it got pretty ugly in here! I hope you 2 didn't get caught by any stray bullets or friendly fire! Bring your flak jacket with you next time and for Gods' sake, wear a helmet! It went from Mexican trailer park, to Bi-lingual delivery notices, to illegal aliens, to sorry welfare livin' white folks, and then it was on! I didn't cast the first stone but my rules of engagement don't allow me to simply seek cover. The original thread was funny though, it just went from driving w/o doors to drive by shootin'!

Storm723

Preload Supervisor
Yeah, it got pretty ugly in here! I hope you 2 didn't get caught by any stray bullets or friendly fire! Bring your flak jacket with you next time and for Gods' sake, wear a helmet! It went from Mexican trailer park, to Bi-lingual delivery notices, to illegal aliens, to sorry welfare livin' white folks, and then it was on! I didn't cast the first stone but my rules of engagement don't allow me to simply seek cover. The original thread was funny though, it just went from driving w/o doors to drive by shootin'!

:tank:
LMAO...YOU are rather funny today!! I have to admit! Usually, I get hit with the "strays" when I'm not looking...and just for the record so I don't have PETA breathing down my neck...I don't mean kitty's!