You're not tougher than the snow bro.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
It's a game called "knockout" that the kids were playing a while back. Punch an unsuspecting person and run like hell. I don't get it, but the kids think it's hilarious.
I'd much rather they play "lay in traffic" game that was popular awhile back. Least that way you get rid of the stupidity permenantly instead of them breeding more like them.

gingerkat

^^
How is this even possible? Where are the parents these days? I don't know how my parents even knew when I was about to do something a little "off", but they did.

Future

Victory Ride
^^
How is this even possible? Where are the parents these days? I don't know how my parents even knew when I was about to do something a little "off", but they did.
Most are single parent homes and the mother is trying to score drugs with her 5th boyfriend, Daddy in the state pen! Sad but true!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Lol. Good way to lose a great member of bc who likes to share his stories of the day. Come on hoax. Wtf
I wasn't referring to MV, I was referring to you.
Quite a leap to go from "very vivid imagination" to "liar" ... maybe a case of someone (you) having a very vivid imagination or if you prefer a liar. I certainly did not think you were lying when I looked at what Upstate actually said and then what you said he said.
I laughed and thought you were BSing but, in retrospect, maybe you do have a very vivid imagination.

It's all rather ironic in a funny sort of way.

Cementups

Box Monkey
It's not like he's saying, "looked what happened to me TODAY". His stories could span a space of time of 20+ years and just now finally has a place to spew his tales.