You're not tougher than the snow bro.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I wasn't referring to MV, I was referring to you.
Quite a leap to go from "very vivid imagination" to "liar" ... maybe a case of someone (you) having a very vivid imagination or if you prefer a liar. I certainly did not think you were lying when I looked at what Upstate actually said and then what you said he said.
I laughed and thought you were BSing but, in retrospect, maybe you do have a very vivid imagination.

It's all rather ironic in a funny sort of way.
Yea it's hilarious. I lose more and more respect for you daily...

I don't think he is a liar---I think he likes to embellish just a tad.
I'm glad to have Marne vet here. I like his enthusiasm. He's also a character which we all need on this forum. You not liking him is just icing on the cake for me. I hope he posts three times as much as he's done already and doesn't ever fade away.

Last edited:

wayfair

swollen member
Not sure why you care what he says/thinks about you MV

I deliver to a "not so well to do" area as well.... about 18 apartment properties that are section 8.... I could tell stories daily from work... but I like to clock out

Marne Vet

Not sure why you care what he says/thinks about you MV

I deliver to a "not so well to do" area as well.... about 18 apartment properties that are section 8.... I could tell stories daily from work... but I like to clock out

UpShaft doesn't bother me in the least on [here]. He's the cyber equivalent of a shart.

I'm off the clock every day at almost the same time. Nothing I encounter during work affects my time. I choose to share what happens to me daily. Others do not. Nothing special about it really. Read it, or don't read it, is my philosophy on it. If it bothers someone so much that they have to attack someone else's character, then use the Ignore List feature. It's really an amazing tool. I add people to mine daily like it's a Fantasy Football team. "Oh, he's REALLY annoying! Taking that guy in the first round!" hahaha

UpShaft doesn't bother me in the least on [here]. He's the cyber equivalent of a shart.

I'm off the clock every day at almost the same time. Nothing I encounter during work affects my time. I choose to share what happens to me daily. Others do not. Nothing special about it really. Read it, or don't read it, is my philosophy on it. If it bothers someone so much that they have to attack someone else's character, then use the Ignore List feature. It's really an amazing tool. I add people to mine daily like it's a Fantasy Football team. "Oh, he's REALLY annoying! Taking that guy in the first round!" hahaha
You had me at shart.

Future

Victory Ride
I believe his stories...we have many routes with with head scratching events...these sad but true episodes do happen on a weekly basis.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Most

Most of his "stories" happen to me daily if not weekly.
Yeah but can you use your "very vivid imagination" to weave and spin a story to make it interesting and funny?
I tend to be the "just the facts m'amm type person" and that is why I appreciate MV's stories.
My wife does the same thing as MV and it gets better every time she tells it ... she is good.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Yeah but can you use your "very vivid imagination" to weave and spin a story to make it interesting and funny?
I tend to be the "just the facts m'amm type person" and that is why I appreciate MV's stories.
My wife does the same thing as MV and it gets better every time she tells it ... she is good.
Entirely too many quotes. At least put them in the right place :P