Z for Zuckerman

Gloominati

D.Y.S.
Heil Hoffa! Wait, wrong thread.
maxresdefault.jpg

5habits100

Hoffa hall all the way
How can people support Tim's I mean Z's slate? Tim couldn't win his local and and one of their other slate members just lost his local election this week. How can you vote for Z when the people that know them best in their Local's won't vote for them

hyena

How can people support Tim's I mean Z's slate? Tim couldn't win his local and and one of their other slate members just lost his local election this week. How can you vote for Z when the people that know them best in their Local's won't vote for them
How can you vote H? With all the givebacks and concessions.. they're done the rank and file will win with The Teamsters United slate!

5habits100

How can you vote H? With all the givebacks and concessions.. they're done the rank and file will win with The Teamsters United slate!
If TU wins the members lose. Explain if they are such good leader how are they losing elections in their locals where people know them best.
Explain the 6 year progression Z negotiated in his own local. Explain the mass subcontracting at UPS that was brought up by several Local's at the last national panel and when his local 89 was asked if they filed a grievance they said no. Explain his failure to file the proper paperwork that lead to a wildcat strike. Explain why he wrote a letter asking to be on the HH slate.
There is a lot more to list back t I won't and I really don't expect anyone to explain it I'm just stating facts.

LeadBelly

Banned
I will do what I can to outwork these people. It's all I got.

LeadBelly

Banned
If TU wins the members lose. Explain if they are such good leader how are they losing elections in their locals where people know them best.
Explain the 6 year progression Z negotiated in his own local. Explain the mass subcontracting at UPS that was brought up by several Local's at the last national panel and when his local 89 was asked if they filed a grievance they said no. Explain his failure to file the proper paperwork that lead to a wildcat strike. Explain why he wrote a letter asking to be on the HH slate.
There is a lot more to list back t I won't and I really don't expect anyone to explain it I'm just stating facts.
There's no explanation for Zuckerman

5habits100

I will do what I can to outwork these people. It's all I got.
All you can do is try to get them to understand if Z wins the members lose. The people he has with him are ridiculous. Just ask the 964 members. They don't know who the the President of their Local is and he is running for an IBT position. What a joke.

hyena

I'm not sure about anything that's not UPS related... With that said ,what about the four year progression at UPS, The health care cuts, and the constant harassment? And that's just a few of the questions I have..

5habits100

I'm not sure about anything that's not UPS related... With that said ,what about the four year progression at UPS, The health care cuts, and the constant harassment? And that's just a few of the questions I have..
Any harassment grievances at the national panel from you?