Zimmerman case - Found Not Guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.

menotyou

bella amicizia
This guy just doesn't seem to be the 'vigilante' that he is being made out to be. I wan't there, and I have no idea what occurred, but for him to sit on that stand and simply state what he did says to me he has been extremely reflective. That is something, I highly doubt, a vigilante would do.

I did. I stated his STATED TESTIMONY, this isnt speculation. There has to be a reason for the spoken word, the trick TRP is to figure out what he meant. Words speak volumes. The sub conscious mind sometimes speaks without the person even knowing it.

In zimmermans case, its all about intent and motivation.

I can wait for the trial and the facts to be presented.

Peace

TOS

I was trying a preemptive request, before it gets started. IMO, reading between the lines nothing more than speculation.

wkmac

Just saw some news film on our local news of Zimmerman coming into court and he was wrist shackled. Whatever I might think of Zimmerman at this point, having Zimmerman shackled coming into the courtroom is totally ridiculous and over the top. Zimmerman is not the only one this has been done too and in most cases is nothing more than the state engaging in the use of theater props to prejudice the court or jury for their benefit and a bit of security theater for the public. In the case of a serial or mass murderer, such actions may well be justified but in the case of Zimmerman I seriously question the State's use of such a propaganda ploy and an attempt to manufacture public consent.

jmo

moreluck

golden ticket member
Just saw some news film on our local news of Zimmerman coming into court and he was wrist shackled. Whatever I might think of Zimmerman at this point, having Zimmerman shackled coming into the courtroom is totally ridiculous and over the top. Zimmerman is not the only one this has been done too and in most cases is nothing more than the state engaging in the use of theater props to prejudice the court or jury for their benefit and a bit of security theater for the public. In the case of a serial or mass murderer, such actions may well be justified but in the case of Zimmerman I seriously question the State's use of such a propaganda ploy and an attempt to manufacture public consent.

jmo

If any prejudice is sensed by a jury, they'll be sympathetic to the accused.

jmo

I agree Mac. it does seem over thp when this is done much of the time. If he was prone to violent outbursts or combative in any way I could see it being needed but as far as I have heard he has been pretty docile the whole time.

If any prejudice is sensed by a jury, they'll be sympathetic to the accused.
Not so sure it always works out like that.

P

pickup

Here's my take on the issue: I wasn't there that night but we do know Zimmerman shot Martin. Under what exact circumstances? I don't think we are going to know. Dead men tell not tales and Zimmerman is going to have a version that is only going to be corroborated and contradicted by the 911 call , eyewitnesses(if you want to call them that because as far as I know they did not see or hear too much), and the circumstantial evidence.

There is going to be a jury of 12 people. A conviction is going to take all 12 to go against Zimmerman. Zimmerman only needs 1 to find him not guilty by reasonable doubt.

So I think he is going to walk out of this trial either found not guilty(needs 12 to find him not guilty- a bit tough), or a hung jury( no agreement).

If the first case, the state will simply say we tried, blah blah, blah, don't blame us for this travesty of justice. If a hung jury, the state can always try again or not.

tourists24

I was going to respond to Klein's post but I didn't want to push out 5 paragraphs. Thankfully, the Hoaxster found a way to effectively respond with just one question.
And yet he will continue to hang around a forum that he has no real reason to belong to except to annoy 90% of us.

moreluck

golden ticket member
More,

The only people that Sharpton, Jackson and the like matter too are fear driven white people like yourself. I'll just leave it at that!
If that were true, they wouldn't have crowds of hundreds of people marching and screaming crap with them....instead they would be out in the middle of the street yelling by themselves.

They must matter to someone unless those people are all hired extras.

They don't matter to me......they are nothing more to me than any used car salesman.....however, if they stir people up and make the people want to hurt or kill others, then they are bad to the bone!!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
And yet he will continue to hang around a forum that he has no real reason to belong to except to annoy 90% of us.

You are being generous ... there are several hundred posters and I am not aware of anyone he does not annoy (not that there is anything wrong with that).

wkmac

You are being generous ... there are several hundred posters and I am not aware of anyone he does not annoy (not that there is anything wrong with that).

Klein doesn't annoy me at all. In fact, I would think most folks here would see him as an asset. I mean who else here can make everyone else look like a genius. Just sayin'!

menotyou

bella amicizia
Klein doesn't annoy me at all. In fact, I would think most folks here would see him as an asset. I mean who else here can make everyone else look like a genius. Just sayin'!
Silver linings are a good thing. 6.jpg
6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.