Zimmerman case - Found Not Guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.

tourists24

Klein doesn't annoy me at all. In fact, I would think most folks here would see him as an asset. I mean who else here can make everyone else look like a genius. Just sayin'!
lol... good one.... I kind of like talking to people with differing opinions.... some of my fave's on here often do (yourself, Jones, and bbsam are the first to come to mind), but I dont see Klein as bringing anything productive to the table. Its all about him and how much better he and his way of life is. When a person gives their opinion and leaves it at that for others to ponder thats one thing. Thats not what he does.

moreluck

golden ticket member
A little off topic with the Klein pile-on.(me too with the Martha comment) This is a murder trial thread, remember?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I loved all those twitter responses about " kill the judge ".

I wonder if the NBPP's bounty is still active ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
MOBILE, Alabama (WKRG) — Mobile police need your help to catch a mob that beat Matthew Owens so badly that he’s in critical condition.
According to police, Owens fussed at some kids playing basketball in the middle of Delmar Drive about 8:30 Saturday night. They say the kids left and a group of adults returned, armed with everything but the kitchen sink.

Police tell News 5 the suspects used chairs, pipes and paint cans to beat Owens.

Owens’ sister, Ashley Parker, saw the attack. “It was the scariest thing I have ever witnessed.” Parker says 20 people, all African American, attacked her brother on the front porch of his home, using “brass buckles, paint cans and anything they could get their hands on.”

Police will only say “multiple people” are involved.
What Parker says happened next could make the fallout from the brutal beating even worse. As the attackers walked away, leaving Owen bleeding on the ground, Parker says one of them said “Now thats justice for Trayvon.

over9five

Staff member
MOBILE, Alabama (WKRG) — Mobile police need your help to catch a mob that beat Matthew Owens so badly that he’s in critical condition.
According to police, Owens fussed at some kids playing basketball in the middle of Delmar Drive about 8:30 Saturday night. They say the kids left and a group of adults returned, armed with everything but the kitchen sink.

Police tell News 5 the suspects used chairs, pipes and paint cans to beat Owens.

Owens’ sister, Ashley Parker, saw the attack. “It was the scariest thing I have ever witnessed.” Parker says 20 people, all African American, attacked her brother on the front porch of his home, using “brass buckles, paint cans and anything they could get their hands on.”

Police will only say “multiple people” are involved.
What Parker says happened next could make the fallout from the brutal beating even worse. As the attackers walked away, leaving Owen bleeding on the ground, Parker says one of them said “Now thats justice for Trayvon.

Has the President [-]said anything stupid[/-] chimed in yet?

over9five

Staff member
Obama won't say anything. The victim doesn't "look like him".

This is happening because BLACK LEADERS, such as Al and Jesse, and the NBPP have instigated it with their spew.

Why won't Obama and other African Americans denounce these idiots??? Why are Al and Jesse and the NBPP leaders???

bbsam

Staff member
Obama won't say anything. The victim doesn't "look like him".

This is happening because BLACK LEADERS, such as Al and Jesse, and the NBPP have instigated it with their spew.

Why won't Obama and other African Americans denounce these idiots??? Why are Al and Jesse and the NBPP leaders???

What would you have them say? You insist on missing the point, but that is your right.

over9five

Staff member
What would you have them say? You insist on missing the point, but that is your right.
I've missed no point.

Why doesn't Obama disassociate himself with these morons? Why doesn't he say, "Al and Jesse and the NBPP do not speak for me. They are damn near terrorists".

moreluck

golden ticket member
I've missed no point.

Why doesn't Obama disassociate himself with these morons? Why doesn't he say, "Al and Jesse and the NBPP do not speak for me. They are damn near terrorists".
I don't think bb meant that YOU missed the point. I think he meant....is that what you want 'O' and the other blacks to say?

Is that right, bb?

over9five

Staff member
I think the KKK and the NBPP are the exact same thing on opposite sides of the fence.

I hate the KKK, and think they're bunch of morons.

I want Obama to say that about the NBPP.

bbsam

Staff member
The point has always been that it is too easy for Zimmerman to claim self-defense due to the "stand your ground law" and hard to believe that had Martin been the shooter, he would have left the police station with the hand gun in his possession. NONE of that has anything to do with Al, Jesse, Barak, hoodies, bad parenting, or blacks being naturally bad. All of that has gotten more press than the dubious nature of the law.

bbsam

Staff member
They don't have to "say" anything. Just don't show up when Al has a march or rally. Rally for one? Don't think so.
It is absolutely their Constitutional right to show up and not for you or me to tell them when that right should be exercised.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I know that, but someone with sense would let the stooge stand alone....and then he'll go away !!

over9five

Staff member
By showing up, you are supporting them.

I would never show up at a KKK rally.

I would equate anyone at an Al/Jesse/NBPP rally to be equal to a KKK supporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.