Zimmerman case - Found Not Guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbsam

Staff member
I've missed no point.

Why doesn't Obama disassociate himself with these morons? Why doesn't he say, "Al and Jesse and the NBPP do not speak for me. They are damn near terrorists".
Well I have never come out and said that the Neo Nazis don't speak for me, so does that make me a silent member? See how stupid that logic is?

over9five

Staff member
Well I have never come out and said that the Neo Nazis don't speak for me, so does that make me a silent member? See how stupid that logic is?
Ahh, now I'm stupid. Typical response from you guys...

You're not the leader of the free world. No one cares what you're a member of. Our President should set an example. He should be your leader, not Al, Jesse and the NBPP. He should denounce those racist morons same as the KKK.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll

You're not the leader of the free world. No one cares what you're a member of. Our President should set an example. He should be your leader, not Al, Jesse and the NBPP. He should denounce those racist morons same as the KKK.

Just like GWB did?

Geez, be consistent.

P

pickup

Klein doesn't annoy me at all. In fact, I would think most folks here would see him as an ass[-]et[/-]. I mean who else here can make everyone else look like a genius. Just sayin'!

Fixed it for ya!

bbsam

Staff member

No you are not stupid. Your logic directed by your hatred of all things Obama is stupid. Obama, the leader of the free world has not renounced the Neo Nazi party either. What does THAT mean?!

bbsam

Staff member

What makes you think any of them is MY leader anyway? They are free to say what they want without support or denunciation.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I doubt that anything said thus far could convince even three SC justices that such a thing has taken place.
I didn't say "that such a thing took place" . I was responding to you saying they "are free to say what they want."

over9five

Staff member
Yikes, how about the new pictures that have been released showing the back of Zimmermans head just minutes after he was attacked.

42012zimmemran1.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
(ABC News) — A medical report compiled by the family physician of accused Trayvon Martin murderer George Zimmerman and obtained exclusively by ABC News found that Zimmerman was diagnosed with a “closed fracture” of his nose, a pair of black eyes, two lacerations to the back of his head and a minor back injury the day after.

And the gov't knew all about this.
So much for this every really going to trial.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Evidence: Trayvon Had Bruised Knuckles, Zimmerman Broken Nose
Trayvon Martin autopsy shows that other than his gunshot wound, the only injury on Martin was that the skin on his knuckles was broken.
Combined with the evidence from Zimmerman's medical report, the logical conclusion is that Martin was beating up Zimmerman severely before Zimmerman shot him.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The documents state that Zimmerman can be heard yelling for help 14 times on a 911 call recorded during the fight.
Trayvon Martin’s father told an investigator after listening to 911 tapes that captured a man’s voice frantically callling for help that it was not his son calling for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.