Zimmerman case - Found Not Guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Stay tuned......people "high" on pot dont usually attack. think it was more than pot. But then pot stays in the system forever, while cocaine, meth, or crack are gone in a few days/hrs. How long did he lay in that morgue before he was taken care of? I dont know if chemicals keep processing after deceased, just saying, stay tuned.
Tooner

klein

Für Meno :)
Do you think your so called victum would have left his car and confronted the youngster without his gun ?
Would you, even though 911 told you not to, and wait until police arrives ?

bbsam

Staff member
That's easy to say with Trayvon dead and not able to say differently, isn't it? Convenient for the shooter.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Do you think your so called victum would have left his car and confronted the youngster without his gun ?
Would you, even though 911 told you not to, and wait until police arrives ?
According to known facts;
GZ had lost sight of TM,
and was heading back towards his vehicle,
TM had safely made it back to the town house and decided to turn around,
TM approached GZ from behind,
Witnesses ( plural ) saw GZ on the ground being hit and calling out for help .

Returntosender

Florida will either drop the charges, or continue with these charges. Zimmerman will walk if goes to trial. If Zimmerman did'nt follow Martin, and be obvious about it. Martin would'nt have confronted him. This is one big dog and pony show.

bbsam

Staff member
Ironically, if Zimmerman followed Martin, Martin is the one protected by stand your ground, especially if at some point in the confrontation he knew Zimmerman to have a gun. And people want to say this isn't a friend'd up law.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I think they were probably both tested, just another thing we dont know until they release all the info.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Oh, I wish that the State of Florida does go forth with a jury trial.
Let's have all the facts put on the record.
Like why did TM body lay unclaimed for 3 days before being identified , one would think that such a caring father would notice that his son had not returned after a simple food run. Or that the neighbors wouldn't have mentioned all the police cars & lights just outside of their doors .
The angle of the fired bullet should be interesting, now that's a picture worth seeing.
I would wage a bet that they only ones going to jail would be employees of the State of Florida for wasting the State's resources & funds to pander to some non-residents threats.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Oh, I wish that the State of Florida does go forth with a jury trial.
Let's have all the facts put on the record.
Like why did TM body lay unclaimed for 3 days before being identified , one would think that such a caring father would notice that his son had not returned after a simple food run. Or that the neighbors wouldn't have mentioned all the police cars & lights just outside of their doors .
The angle of the fired bullet should be interesting, now that's a picture worth seeing.
I would wage a bet that they only ones going to jail would be employees of the State of Florida for wasting the State's resources & funds to pander to some non-residents threats.

Body was unclaimed because parents weren't finished with the copyright paperwork yet!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
The comment originates because I never in my life heard of parents copyrighting their sons name.......first time for me.

Bad parents come in all colors. You come up with the racist questions all the time.....are you obsessed with color? Go paint a room, Nancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.