It is the policy of Style and Design LLC to comply with the United States Copyright Act of 1976 (17 U.S.C.), and amendments including the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
Style and Design LLC will respond to any DMCA complaints in a timely manner. Should you be the copyright holder of a specific piece of content featured on this
site without your permission, Style and Design LLC will remove it in a timely manner,
Any person who believes that their copyrighted material is contained on any of Style and Design LLC's web sites may file an infringement claim.
Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Infringement Claims:
Style and Design LLC
31878 Del Obispo St. #118-335
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675-3224
Telephone: (949) 248-2682
How to make a claim:
The DMCA specifies that all infringement claims must be in writing (either electronic mail or letter) and must include the following:
- Your name, physical address, telephone number, facsimile number, e-mail address and name of contact person;
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright holder or a person authorized to act on his or her behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of works at that site;
- A description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that you are authorized to act on behalf of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.