“You guys are way overpaid!”

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
So shutting down a single pipeline has caused gas prices to skyrocket? As if here is no other means to transfer fuel from one place to another? I’m not a liberal but I suspect you watch a little too much Fox News. It’s better to sit on the fence and take things objectively than to stand on one side and ignore everything you hear from the other.

SILENCE! Anything that is wrong in the world is BRANDON’S FAULT!

Thebrownblob

Global collapse by 1920, Global collapse by 1930, Global collapse by 1950, Global collapse by 1960, Global collapse by 1970, Global collapse by 1980, Global collapse by 1990, etc, etc.
Yep pretty much everyone of those decades had quite a bit of economic turmoil that cost millions of jobs peoples homes peoples ability to care for there families. Some places worse than others. History is important. Best I can tell only Eisenhower, and Reagan mostly avoided these collapses in our country.

Non liberal

So shutting down a single pipeline has caused gas prices to skyrocket? As if here is no other means to transfer fuel from one place to another? I’m not a liberal but I suspect you watch a little too much Fox News. It’s better to sit on the fence and take things objectively than to stand on one side and ignore everything you hear from the other.
No, I don’t watch the uni-party news. If you have not learned this yet then something is seriously wrong with your head. When all you do is talk about banning fossil fuels and cutting back on fossil fuels and then you win an election, the market does not like uncertainty. Not to mention the Biden isn’t buying any, or not as much oil from russia anymore, as well as regulating drilling companies to death, not letting them do their jobs. This is the problem, people like you are too lazy to look into anything, so you watch a liberal news show and a conservative news show and think you’re doing your part. You’re not, Get off the damn fence and pick a side. Biden got in and the price of fuel went up, he gave us all the money, which caused inflation and tadahhhh! You have the liberal :censored2: show of a nightmare we’re all living now. It’s not rocket science.

Non liberal

So the POTUS controls Exxon, BP and Chevron? There is still a plentiful supply of gasoline to meet the demands of consumers, yet we are paying over $5 a gallon. Why? We may have pissed off Saudi Arabia and lost a lot of their business on oil and cut Russian gas imports (which was minimal anyway) but the top producer of fossil fuels in the world is right here in North America.
Well, he controls their permits I would imagine. Right? He minimized the inflow of oil as well as being a democrat who always make it hard on oil companies to do business, so the prices go up whenever a democrat gets in office. Why don’t you write him a letter and ask what the :censored2: are you doing to make the price of gas go up numbskull? Just think about that; do you honestly think they don’t know that causing the price of fuel to go up cripples the economy? And causes so much stress and pain in American families? They do! And they still do it!

rickyb

Yep pretty much everyone of those decades had quite a bit of economic turmoil that cost millions of jobs peoples homes peoples ability to care for there families. Some places worse than others. History is important. Best I can tell only Eisenhower, and Reagan mostly avoided these collapses in our country.

No no reagan precided over the savings and loan cris and he was weak on enforcement, it was only after hw bush came in that the regulators started locking up white collar crooks. had the regulators not done their jobs (which btw they were unemployable in the govt after they succeeded) you wouldve had a 2008 financial crisis in the 1990s

Cowboy Mac

No no reagan precided over the savings and loan cris and he was weak on enforcement, it was only after hw bush came in that the regulators started locking up white collar crooks. had the regulators not done their jobs (which btw they were unemployable in the govt after they succeeded) you wouldve had a 2008 financial crisis in the 1990s
What do you know about the American economy? You don’t even live here.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Funny thing is I was a public school teacher for close to five years. Yeah the pay is kinda low but you know what you’re signing up for. Anyway, it’s going to be real awkward delivering to that customer from now on. I wish I knew how to keep my big mouth shut.

How much do most people think we make anyway? Minimum wage?
Funny. You and I are in the same boat.

When friends heard I was leaving education to go to UPS they couldn't believe it. Why would I leave such a prestigious job to go do blue collar truck driving?

Public education? Prestigious? Between my last year teaching and my first DOT physical, my blood pressure dropped considerably.

rickyb

Funny. You and I are in the same boat.

When friends heard I was leaving education to go to UPS they couldn't believe it. Why would I leave such a prestigious job to go do blue collar truck driving?

Public education? Prestigious? Between my last year teaching and my first DOT physical, my blood pressure dropped considerably.
public school teachers not treated well in america

rickyb

You commies take lots of orders. Like Halt! Show me your papers! Take this vaccine now!
employees take orders over 40 hours a week at their capitalist tyrannical jobs

28,000 italians dont take orders

wowww:
1653230475873.png

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
That was a small but significant component. He canceled leases on federal land, increased regulations, increased royalties oil companies had to pay the government for the leases allowed, fracking has been reduced, reduced overall production of oil. Yet the idiot is trying to buy oil from other countries.
Fox News had nothing to do with it, there shills anyway. Maybe you should do more research.