‘Challenges are Our Fire’

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
‘Challenges are Our Fire’ - UPS

Luis Pinto sees passion and opportunity, challenges and tenacity. He sees – and has experienced – all of it in the Latinx community … his community.

“Every challenge is an opportunity to grow,” said Luis, discussing the power within Latinx small businesses and the artwork he created for UPS’s Proudly Unstoppable campaign. “The UPS team is amazing. They were there to understand and make sure this project reached the Latinx community, and UPS let me speak to my community. I feel very fortunate and excited.”

The piece titled “Challenges are Our Fire” speaks to the determination and colorful diversity of small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) within the Latinx community. The powerful depiction of hands holding tools and products represents the craft and creativity of Latinx small business owners. The underlying theme is when one succeeds, the entire community succeeds.

Luis’s artwork will be front and center on 500,000 UPS Medium Express Boxes and 150,000 The UPS Store Express Envelopes.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Some errors that an editor should have picked up on before giving the ok for print...

Punto isn't 224 Mafia...

Swizzle trying her hand at misdirection I see.

That campaign isn't going to make Mafia take any stops off nobody.

tenor.gif