‘Most Dangerous Figure in American Politics’

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Governor Ron DeSantis keeps getting attacked over and over and over, and comes out on top every time. He must really be scaring the Left, because now he’s the most dangerous figure in politics. Lol. lol

Ron DeSantis for President 2024!

vantexan

Governor Ron DeSantis keeps getting attacked over and over and over, and comes out on top every time. He must really be scaring the Left, because now he’s the most dangerous figure in politics. Lol. lol

And everyone supporting him is a racist white supremacist. It's a shame Elon Musk can't run. Might actually see liberal heads explode.

Box Ox

88A6B35E-3391-4C2C-A43D-CDA2CD0BD5E8.jpeg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

They really fear him. He's top dog right now.

floridays

Only if he makes Trump his Attorney General. :thumbup1: :rofl::rofl:

If he won't make that pledge

Trump/DeSantis 2024

Box Ox

I though Ole “grab’em by the pusillanimous” was top dog what happened

Republicans probably aren't willing to go all in on DeSantis until they know he'd be just as effective at going all WrestleMania on Democratic insanity as Orange Mussolini.

Box Ox

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Seems like I heard something like that before the last election

I’am no Biden fan but you gotta do better than “ grab’em by the pusillanimous”
Lol, sky high inflation, shortages, record gas prices, massive illegal flooding,... good luck defending that Democrat record.