“Change” vs “Draining the Swamp”

Meat

Which has been better for FedEx Employees?

Personally, it doesn’t seem to matter which party is in office. I do pretty well either way.

floridays

Which has been better for FedEx Employees?

Personally, it doesn’t seem to matter which party is in office. I do pretty well either way.
I think I can safely say no one, personally, gives a :censored2: about how you do personally.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it meat.

Meat

I think I can safely say no one, personally, gives a :censored2: about how you do personally.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it meat.

The thread isn’t about my personal prosperity per se.

It’s election time, and it could help Fedex employees decide how to vote if the majority think they have done better with one party in office over the other. It’s just one of the many democracy enhancing initiates I have taken this electoral season.

floridays

It’s election time, and it could help Fedex employees decide how to vote if the majority think they have done better with one party in office over the other. It’s just one of the many democracy enhancing initiates I have taken this electoral season.
Personally, it doesn’t seem to matter which party is in office. I do pretty well either way

You opened the door, I walked through it, personally.

floridays

No, but maybe you can burn some ‘meat’ for lunch! 🤣
The Meat I try to burn generally appears to be smarter than me, personally.
I need some help, with my spelling, I've got a word I may need to use later, dumass, is that correct.
I'm not so nice when I'm burning meat.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
The Meat I try to burn generally appears to be smarter than me, personally.
I need some help, with my spelling, I've got a word I may need to use later, dumass, is that correct.
I'm not so nice when I'm burning meat.
It’s all according. There is dumba$$, and there is dumass, both are applicable to @Meat .

Dumass is a level 19 forsaken quest giver in Hillsbrad Foothills. He apparently is not very bright, possibly because is a newly risen undead. This is most evident when he is commanded to go to Tarren Mill after being rescued from a mine; his response is "is that in the Barrens?"

floridays

It’s all according. There is dumba$$, and there is dumass, both are applicable to @Meat .

Dumass is a level 19 forsaken quest giver in Hillsbrad Foothills. He apparently is not very bright, possibly because is a newly risen undead. This is most evident when he is commanded to go to Tarren Mill after being rescued from a mine; his response is "is that in the Barrens?"
I have no idea what you were talking about beyond dumb$$ and dumass.

I'll go for @Meat and duma$$ for $50 Alex.
He's a dumba$$.

And I will stay away from the Barrens, even if Tarren Mill is a Milf.
Send Tarren Mill to me, no Barrens for this guy.
Like after midnight, nothing good happens in the Barrens.

floridays

Democracy enhancing, how cute.
Exactly what do you mean?

You enticed me to respond.

Why enhance democracy when we are a republic?
Has the summer of antifa and blm been an example of democracy in action?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I have no idea what you were talking about beyond dumb$$ and dumass.

I'll go for @Meat and duma$$ for $50 Alex.
He's a dumba$$.

And I will stay away from the Barrens, even if Tarren Mill is a Milf.
Send Tarren Mill to me, no Barrens for this guy.
Like after midnight, nothing good happens in the Barrens.
No clue here, either. Was quoting the interwebs.😛

floridays

There's a guy who calls the local radio news show whose calls leave the listeners the same way your posts leave us.
I'll take you on any time, in clear English, not speaking in circles anytime you wish.

I'm glad you bit smart guy.
I fish, I caught yourass.

I'm still waiting for your Federal Appeals Court case pertaining to the classification of Fedex, Federal Express as an airline.

I can go straight to my target dano, you supplied a target.

Cite the case, or pick a new poison.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I'll take you on any time, in clear English, not speaking in circles anytime you wish.

I'm glad you bit smart guy.
I fish, I caught yourass.

I'm still waiting for your Federal Appeals Court case pertaining to the classification of Fedex, Federal Express as an airline.

I can go straight to my target dano, you supplied a target.

Cite the case, or pick a new poison.
Already posted it.

If you'd like to continue to deny that Express is an airline, you sound like the crank who calls the local radio show and makes all sorts of silly arguments, like the Louisiana Purchase not being valid because Congress didn't properly execute some procedure and no one can prove him wrong and blah blah blah. "Thank you for the call!"

floridays

You answered your own question by using a lower-case “d”, you father hating, marriage hating piece of filth.
I loved my Dad, wasn't the husband I should have been.
I treated my dad badly on many things, was basically a piece of :censored2: to him.
What has to be answered is, What do I consider a piece o :censored2: to be, compared to your definition.

I hold marriage to be the highest institution ordained by God for man and woman.

Would, do you really want to poke this bear.
You will not be satisfied.

Better yet, bring it on.