“Ladies” and “Gentlemen”…

Meat

…it’s time for the Meat character to retire.

My charitable acts on this site are GREATLY under appreciated, and it’s time to move on.

Enjoy the final years of maintaining the delusion that one half or the other of the two-party system is better equipped to right the Titanic’s course. Check the expiration date, man; it’s later than you think.

With that, I would like to leave you with a poem from an unknown 20th century poet that best exemplifies where I’m at in life:

“It’s easy to grin when your ship comes in, and you’ve got the stock market beat [I thought the radical left was going to tank the market?], but the man worthwhile, is the man that can smile when his shorts are too tight in the seat.”

My smiling derrière is signing out.

Last edited:

Box Ox

My charitable acts on this site are GREATLY under appreciated, and it’s time to move on.

Enjoy the final years of maintaining the delusion that one half or the other of the two-party system is better equipped to right the Titanic’s course. Check the expiration date, man; it’s later than you think.

With that, I would like to leave you with a poem from an unknown 20th century poet that best exemplifies where I’m at in life:

“It’s easy to grin when your ship comes in, and you’ve got the stock market beat [I thought the radical left was going to tank the market?], but the man worthwhile, is the man that can smile when his shorts are too tight in the seat.”

Thank you for relaying your redneck bowling alley fantasy to us before checking out, you profound genius.

Are you going to run away with Dave?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
@Meat,

For the record, you are leaving BrownCafe, vowing never to return? (Returning includes new screen names).

oldngray

nowhere special
These people that sign off BC with all this self aggrandizing crack me up.
th.jpg