“Vicious” assault on pro-life activists outside Planned Parenthood

TheDudeAbides92

Not that I would oppose bombing abortion clinics if I were murdering people for money in a building under the false pretense of “medical care” and it got bombed I would deserve what was coming to me

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
This is why folks carry. Any guesses on whether the Baltimore justice system will do right by these victims? Heaven help anyone who holds a different opinion than some of these animals. I think it’s time to start beating some of them in retaliation. Me personally, I’m tired of playing nice with the Marxist scum

Fox link below

Baltimore police investigating reported vicious assault on pro-life activists outside Planned Parenthood
Make sure you carry when you try to start these beatings little fella.

TheDudeAbides92

Just another internet tough guy who would crawl into a hole when confronted and cry for mama.
Yeah Im real scared of the queers and the so called men who pretend to be women.

They’re gonna hit me with their flabby man tits ?

It’s a bold strategy cotton ! Let’s see if it pays off

TheDudeAbides92

I pray every day one of these people will try to attack me and give me a reason to send them to hell where they belong.

I make no bones about what I am I got stickers all over the tailgate of my truck. I’ve been ready my whole life for war with these satanic :censored2:bags. Ever since I attended college I knew where this crap would lead

Couple more years we’ll be there just gotta be patient I guess

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Yeah Im real scared of the queers and the so called men who pretend to be women.

They’re gonna hit me with their flabby man tits ?

It’s a bold strategy cotton ! Let’s see if it pays off

I pray every day one of these people will try to attack me and give me a reason to send them to hell where they belong.

I make no bones about what I am I got stickers all over the tailgate of my truck. I’ve been ready my whole life for war with these satanic :censored2:bags. Ever since I attended college I knew where this crap would lead

Couple more years we’ll be there just gotta be patient I guess
Sometimes I read your quotes and then I just get up and look out my front door.
I sigh and think, we've got that going for us.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
you have nothing going for you. You’re just a pathetic hippie soulless pos. No different than the other Marxists
Your insight is immeasurable.
1685735311688.png

Last edited: