$1,000 Friday after thanksgiving club.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Let's do this!!!! I have a feeling some of our members can reach this on Friday. This being first double time for all hours worked on a "regular workday" which includes ground deliveries and pick ups(plus the paid 8 hours) . Let's post our earnings for the day. I have a feeling there will be some 1 day records set!!!!!

clean hairy

Also could make it part time $400 &500 club,
Of course, to make the $club would be more than the 4 hours. AND being here forever would be beneficial.

jaker

trolling
And we wonder why ups has no problem taking away the holiday from us , they know they can do whatever they want to us if the pay is right

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
They have a sign up list for Saturday in my center.

I might do it. I already have 9 hours of OT this week. I work Friday, which is a guaranteed 8 hours of OT plus straight time for both Thursday and Friday. Since Friday will be a total cluster I will probably work at least 10 hours, which gets me to 19 hours of OT for the week. Working Saturday means another 8 hours of guaranteed overtime.60 hours of straight time and 27 hours of overtime on one check? Its worth thinking about. Normally it is impossible for me to work Saturdays during peak due to being out of hours by Friday night, but with Thanksgiving being an off day I could do it this week. Hmmmmmm.......

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
And we wonder why ups has no problem taking away the holiday from us , they know they can do whatever they want to us if the pay is right
What are we gonna do? Vote no on the contract and tell the union you want all holidays guaranteed