1.8% profit last quarter at express.

DRAisawesome

We still have ignorant drivers that think the company is going to take care of us. People we are slowly becoming bankrupt. Not only are we losing freight like its our job. sales are marching right into offices and diverting business to ground. good luck to all my express co-workers. i have a feeling this is as good as it will get. You may ask, What else can they take away? Paid sick days, holiday pay, decrease in vacation. No raises and an unreachable top out. There is a lot more to take away and they will if they have too. So sad, I enjoy the work but Fedex doesn't care about an employee number.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
We still have ignorant drivers that think the company is going to take care of us. People we are slowly becoming bankrupt. Not only are we losing freight like its our job. sales are marching right into offices and diverting business to ground. good luck to all my express co-workers. i have a feeling this is as good as it will get. You may ask, What else can they take away? Paid sick days, holiday pay, decrease in vacation. No raises and an unreachable top out. There is a lot more to take away and they will if they have too. So sad, I enjoy the work but Fedex doesn't care about an employee number.

This is why they deserve zero effort beyond that to simply keep your job. We should all have a goal of making that profit a loss, just to show Fred and Friends that putting someones nuts in a vise and then screwing it down as tightly as possible isn't "motivating".

IsItME

This is why they deserve zero effort beyond that to simply keep your job. We should all have a goal of making that profit a loss, just to show Fred and Friends that putting someones nuts in a vise and then screwing it down as tightly as possible isn't "motivating".
It'll take a decade to bankrupt this company but its a noble and worthy cause. Plus, a decade will give everyone acehance to find another source of employment. One person at a time, more and more will sink this place in the long run. The trouble is that if they fire everyone, the dummies that replaces will do what they can for the company. Seriously, why can't you people do the right and bring this dump down? Let's get it on.

vantexan

It'll take a decade to bankrupt this company but its a noble and worthy cause. Plus, a decade will give everyone acehance to find another source of employment. One person at a time, more and more will sink this place in the long run. The trouble is that if they fire everyone, the dummies that replaces will do what they can for the company. Seriously, why can't you people do the right and bring this dump down? Let's get it on.

Said the man who's leaving...

Guapo

The next thing to go will probably be guaranteed minimum, I have no source to back that up, just that I thought I saw it here a while back and it's something they will claim that had to be done in lieu of layoffs.

overflowed

That's been taken away long ago, a unicorn.

IsItME

Is he? Because he keeps coming back.

My presence here bothers you. Yes, I am leaving but I made it very clear I was going to stick around to supervise some of the commentary of those suffering from a superiority complex. You are not alone big boy. No matter how you slice it, its delicious. I'll leave this site when I'm ready to do so. I'm toying with a few ideas.

overflowed

My presence here bothers you. Yes, I am leaving but I made it very clear I was going to stick around to supervise some of the commentary of those suffering from a superiority complex. You are not alone big boy. No matter how you slice it, its delicious. I'll leave this site when I'm ready to do so. I'm toying with a few ideas.

Good for you. Do what you will. Like I said I and most here are super happy for you. Another escapee, even better if they're paying you to leave. Even if I kinda feel I'm paying for it. Do something good and remember this as a life lesson, I know I will.

bbsam

Staff member

Of course you are welcome here. I just also remembeer you discussing the fact that you may be limited in what you could say due to a non disclosure agreement. But I'm sure you are safe to post anything you want here.

TUT

What was the profit over at Ground?

17%.

I think part of the Express concern by workers here is they believe indirect costs are not evenly distributed to all depts at Fedex. For a guessing example, say all commercials, say Nascar and there are many other things to... Are they evenly divided up? Or does a lions share of costs like these go towards Express? If they aren't evened out, I get the complaint here, you can make one side look great and the other side look poor. I have no idea.

MAKAVELI

What was the profit over at Ground?

17%.

I think part of the Express concern by workers here is they believe indirect costs are not evenly distributed to all depts at Fedex. For a guessing example, say all commercials, say Nascar and there are many other things to... Are they evenly divided up? Or does a lions share of costs like these go towards Express? If they aren't evened out, I get the complaint here, you can make one side look great and the other side look poor. I have no idea.
I would say the buyouts and acquisition of planes had a lot to do with that low percentage.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I would say the buyouts and acquisition of planes had a lot to do with that low percentage.

Some, but DRA and the general downturn in employee effort and lack of concern also are contributing factors.They will do their best to blame everthing but their own stupid mismanagement. The best thing they could do to raise profits is to clean house at the top and re-boot. I think next quarters target should be a -1.8% loss.

MAKAVELI

Some, but DRA and the general downturn in employee effort and lack of concern also are contributing factors. I think next quarters target should be a -1.8% loss.
No doubt. The bottom line is the down turn in proitfits is due to the mismanagement of this company and the responsability falls right into the laps of the executives.