1 year ft seniority driver

Whaaaaaa

I don’ t know exactly what the rate will be, but it has to change because a starting combo driver will start at $20+, so a RPCD has to start with more than that. That stands to reason that after one year, your rate should be more than $19.50. Maybe it gets bumped up to $25 or so. And then after 2 years, maybe $29 or so. Just my thinking...

Griffin1820

File! File! File!
Contract expires in a few weeks but so far the Union has given us a very detailed anwer to your question.

Article 41 Full-Time Employees: Significant increases to the full-time progression rates and general wage increases have been tentatively agreed to, totaling $4.15 over the life of the Agreement.

I mean really with that kind of update you really shouldn't have any questions. Right???

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I don’ t know exactly what the rate will be, but it has to change because a starting combo driver will start at $20+, so a RPCD has to start with more than that. That stands to reason that after one year, your rate should be more than $19.50. Maybe it gets bumped up to $25 or so. And then after 2 years, maybe $29 or so. Just my thinking...

Two different classifications. 22.4 pay won't impact RPCD pay. Wishful thinking though. If you want that pay scale, bid that job. I haven't seen what the proposed progression rates for RPCD's in the new contract, but if the rates go up in the new contract, I think you might get the new rate. E.g. if the 2nd year rate goes up to $20, you'll get that rate, instead of the $19.50 under the current contract. If the progression decreases (doubtful) it's possible you might make top scale earlier, but I'm not sure how that would shake out.