1 %

moreluck

golden ticket member
| Wednesday, January 4, 2012 @ 1:35 pm |
Spike Lee To Hold $38,500 Per Head Liberal Elitist Fundraiser For “Warrior Of The Working Class” Barack Obama…
Via Politico:
Filmmaker Spike Lee, a passionate President Barack Obama supporter in 2008, is throwing a fundraising dinner for POTUS in Manhattan on Jan. 19, New York Post’s Page Six reports.

According to the paper, Lee and his wife “will host the commander-in-chief at their Upper East Side brownstone with an intimate 6 p.m. reception for 60 guests paying $38,500 per head or $71,600 per couple, and have stipulated the event will be ‘no more than six tables and 60 people.’

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I notice most of his "times" are for $38,500, of which the DNC get $10,000 I think.
So why are people constantly getting request for as little as $3.
Is it because this time around he can't receive foreign funds like last time ?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I notice most of his "times" are for $38,500, of which the DNC get $10,000 I think.
So why are people constantly getting request for as little as $3.
Is it because this time around he can't receive foreign funds like last time ?

What are you talking about? With the supreme court ruling, OBAMA can get UNRESTRICTED money from EVERYWHERE!

You can thank your buddies in the republican party for making that happen! BLAME YOURSELVES!

I hope he gets a billion and destroys the right wing in 2012.

Peace

moreluck

golden ticket member
What are you talking about? With the supreme court ruling, OBAMA can get UNRESTRICTED money from EVERYWHERE!

You can thank your buddies in the republican party for making that happen! BLAME YOURSELVES!

I hope he gets a billion and destroys the right wing in 2012.

Peace
I thought $38,500 was the most from a single donor.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I thought $38,500 was the most from a single donor.

SUPERPACKS moreluck, SUPERPACKS.... unlimited money, even from FORIEGN SOURCES!

All congratulations for this goes to the 5 US Supreme Court republican judges who ruled this into law. Dont complain when OBAMA has a billion and the GOP doesnt come close to that.

Peace

moreluck

golden ticket member
SUPERPACKS moreluck, SUPERPACKS.... unlimited money, even from FORIEGN SOURCES!

All congratulations for this goes to the 5 US Supreme Court republican judges who ruled this into law. Dont complain when OBAMA has a billion and the GOP doesnt come close to that.

Peace
Yeah, but you need leadership skills and Obama doesn't have the bucks to buy them!!!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
President Obama is hoping to capitalize on his controversial decision to appoint Richard Cordray as director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Less than 12 hours after making the announcement, Obama’s campaign sent a fundraising email seeking up to $2,500 from supporters.
Now the president is seeking to use the publicity to raise money for his re-election campaign.
The fundraising pitch was disguised as a petition to supporters.
Only when recipients click on the link to “stand with President Obama and Richard Cordray” and sign the petition are they taken to a fundraising page with a form to donate up to $2,500 to Obama.
- Big Government

moreluck

golden ticket member
screwingmeover-.jpg